Part (47)

The girl took out something from her bag & mixed it with a glass of juice & knocks at Jk's door,

Jk: What? Do you need anything?

She enters without permission,
Maria: No actually I came here to give you this. I thought you were tired.

Jk: Thanks but I'm ok.

Maria: Please sir, have it. You'll feel energetic.

He took the glass in his hand & drank it in one gulp,

Jk: Thank you, now please leave me alone.

Maria: Umm ok good night.

Sometimes later suddenly Jk starts to feel dizzy & loses his control on himself. Maria entered in the room & directly sat on his lap,

Maria: Baby! Let me please you!

Jk: Yn! You’re back!

Even he wasn’t in his right senses but he starts to see you in Maria's place,

Maria: I'm not Yn understand! I'm Maria. Look at me.

Jk: No you're Yn. My only love. My wife. Why you left me huh? Don't you know, I can't sleep without you!

Maria: Aaiish! Look at me Jungkook, I'm not Yn, I'm Maria!

Jungkook got really emotional & hugged her tightly,

Jk: I can't share you with anyone Yn. How can a man tolerate his loved one cheating on him? Why you love Jin hyung more than me? Why!! Did I fail to keep you happy? Answer me naa!

Maria's eyes also filled with tears,
Maria: Do you love her that much?

Jk: Yes I love you very much Yn. Promise me, You will never leave me alone again. I don't want to live as a living corpse without you!

Maria: If you love her so much then why did you let her go?

Jk: What are you saying? I'm sleepy. Let me sleep in your arms.
*After saying that he fell asleep in her arms.

Yn's Pov

You went to Jin's personal apartment & he is showing you everything in the house,

Jin: Umm ok I think I have everything for your needs here. Do you like the house Yn?

Yn: Hmm.

Jin: Please don't be upset like this. Just forget whatever happened now, you have to move forward in life.

Yn: ☁️ How can I tell you Jin that I'm pregnant with Jungkook's child?☁️

Jin: Yn, did you have something for dinner?
You nodded as "no"

Jin: It's already midnight we can't order anything online. Umm wait I'll check if I have something in my kitchen.

Yn: Jin, Thanks for your concern but I'm not hungry.

Jin: Sssh! I can clearly see in your face that you're damn hungry. Oh thank god I got some cup noodles here. Just give me 5 minutes.

He cooked 2 cups of noodles & sat beside you in the living room,

Jin: Umm it's smells really good. Let's dig in.

Yn: Jin! Do you think everything is so easy? How are you so carefree?

He gave you a mouthful of noodles & replied,
Jin: There will be no solution from refraining from eating. Right?

Yn: Right but...

Jin: Yn just don't worry about anything. I believe Jungkook will come to you.

Yn: But he cheated on me. I don't want him back in my life.

Jin: Oh really? You don't want him back? Can you live without him? If you can, how many days you can live without him? One week? One month? One year? Yn, one day you have to go back to him.

Yn: Jin maybe he fell first for me but I fell harder. I am starting to miss him now. I don't know how long I can live without him but I have to live without him. I can never stay under one roof with a cheater. This is my time to prove myself.

He placed his hand lightly on your shoulder,
Jin: Your friend will always be by your side in your tough time. Don't worry.

Yn: Thank you so much.

~next-morning~

Jungkook woke up with a bad neck pain & found himself alone on the bed. Suddenly his doorbell rings. He opened the door & saw all the members are standing except Jin

To be continued...

*************************

Notice: This story is going to end soon. Do you guys want Yn to get happy ending ?