Part (28)

Yn: Ok. But where are you going so early in the morning?

Jk: I'm going in our dorm to practice for our next concert.

You put the food tray away and get closer to him to check if his body temperature is ok or not.  You put your hand on his forehead and he grabs your hand,

Jk: What are you trying to do?

Yn: I was just checking if you have fever.

Jk: You don't have to care about me. I'm none of yours so please maintain distance with me.

Yn: Why are you talking to me like this? You looked sick from being wet in the rain yesterday so I was wondering if you were getting a fever.

Jk: I die or live you don't have to think about me so much!

After saying that he left from house.

~time-skip~ ( 2pm at noon)

It's the day BTS members are leaving for NYC.

Jungkook's health condition is not well. He doesn't talk to you unless he needs to. He skips his meals & now exhausts himself by over-exercising.

He is leaving for the flight without telling you so you stopped him,

Yn: Jungkook!
*he turns back*

Jk: hmm.

Yn: You are leaving the house without telling me! Didn't you once think you should meet me before going?

Jk: Because you already know where I'm going. Take care of yourself. And yes when will Jiho come?

Yn: I didn't ask her to come here, I can stay alone.

Jk: But why? You will be afraid to be alone here.

Yn: No, I'm ok. But don't skip your meals there, sleep on time & yes don't hurt yourself.

Jk: Hmm.

You don't know why you expected a hug from him but he left without saying anything.

After 5 minutes later Jk left your doorbell started to ring,

Yn: Is Jungkook forget to take something?

You hurriedly open the door & saw a man is standing wearing a mask. It was none other than Jk's elder brother Jeon Jung-hyun,

Yn: Sorry! I don't recognize you.

He took off his mask,
Jung-hyun: Hello, it’s Jungkook's brother Jung hyun.

Yn: Oh hello, please come inside.

He came inside & sat on the sofa of the living room,

Jung-hyun: I heard Jungkook lives here now. Where is he?

Yn: Hyung, he is not here. He has a concert in NYC. So he left for his flight with the members.

Jung-hyun: Oh I see! Then who are you? His maid?

Your polite smile suddenly fades away from your face,

Yn: Excuse me! I'm his wife.

Jung-hyun: Oh sorry I was just kidding. I already saw you in pictures.

Yn: Hmm. Wait a minute, I'll make coffee for you.

Jung-hyun: No, no. It's ok. Since Jungkook isn't here, I'm not staying here anymore. I'll come to see him later.

Yn: But at least have some coffee.

Jung-hyun: No, thanks. Btw do you know he married you against his family?

Yn: I know. But I didn’t force him to marry me. He is the one who wanted to take my responsibility.

He stood up & said before leaving,

Jung-hyun: Actually I really don't know what he saw in you that he went crazy for marriage. Also I heard Jin dumped you. My brother should also dump a girl like you!

Yn: Mr Jung-hyun, please don't make me say anything that will make you feel bad. You should leave from here now!

He slammed the door in your face & left from there.

You didn’t sleep properly because you were really worried about Jk's health. You called him several times but it kept saying unreachable so you called Taehyung instead,

Tae: Hello Yn-aa!

Yn: Hello Taehyungie hyung! Where is Jungkook? Why he is not picking up my calls? Can you please check if he has fever in his body or not?

Tae: Oh my god! Someone is really becoming impatient for her husband hmm!

Yn: No actually...

Tae: I understand! He is not so well Yn but don't worry we will take care of him.

To be continued...

**********************