Part (58) (Final Part)

Yn: You are an important part of my life. The part I will never forget.

Jin's eyes filled with tears,

Jin: We may not have been destined to be together but I will never forget you too. In fact, you're my first love. People never forget their first love, right?

Yn: Hmm right. Btw Jin, when will you get married?

Jin: I don't know. Maybe I've to wait until my second birth.

Yn: What! Why?

Jin: ☁️ Because in this life I can never erase you from my heart☁️

Yn: If you don't want to say, It's ok, no problem.

Jin: *sighs* Yn, forget every single negative thing from your mind. No one can treat you better than Jungkook. I hope you'll erase the thought of divorcing him. I'll go now. Bye.

Yn: Jin wait!

You went up to him and held both his hands tightly and said,

Yn: Thank you for helping me to become strong & independent. Thank you for teaching me how to sacrifice for your loved ones. Thank you for the mental & spiritual support. Thank you for everything Jin.

Jin couldn’t stop him anymore & hugged you so tightly for the first time ever,

Jin: I wish you always be happy Yn. Thank you for coming in my life. Thank you for making me fall for you. Thank you for teaching me how to love. Thank you for everything. I love...*stopped talking*

Yn: Huh?

He released you from the hug & wiped his tears,

Jin: Nothing just make decision wisely ok. Bye.

Yn: Ok I will. Bye.

~time-skip~

This is the day on which you and Jk have to go to the lawyer for divorce.
You're now silently sitting infront of the lawyer & waiting for Jungkook to come. He hurriedly entered with Namjoon a few minutes later,

Jk: Sorry! We actually got into a traffic jam.

Lawyer: It's ok. Sit down. Who is he with you?

Jk: He is actually my brother.

Lawyer : He is not allowed here. I have to talk to you & Miss Yn personally.

Namjoon: Aah I understand. It's ok, I'll wait outside.

After Namjoon left Jungkook sat on the chair next to you,

Lawyer : So, Why did you two decide to divorce? Miss Yn, I'll hear you first.

You were so nervous that your legs started to shake. Also you were sweating profusely. Jk noticed your condition & said,

Jk: Mr Kim, Can I talk to you first? Actually my wife. No, my ex wife really hates me. Of course, I am responsible for her hating me. I hurt her so much that she gets very nervous when she sees me.

After hearing that you looked at him with teary eyes & shocked face,

Lawyer : What have you done to her that makes her nervous when she sees you?

Jk: I have done many things that can break a girl's heart easily. Like, I cheated on her.

Lawyer : Miss Yn, What he says is true?

Yn: Umm...

Jk: Yes it's true.

Lawyer : Mr. Jungkook, I'm asking to Miss Yn. Please let her speak.