Part (31)

Jin: Because I still f*cking love you! I still dream about you! I still want you!

Your eyes filled with tears,

Yn: Now it’s too late Jin! There is no way I can be yours. Jungkook is my husband & I'm his wife. We should accept our destiny & live our life happily.

Jin: But what about me? Why I can't get you out of my mind huh? Yn, I can't live my life without you!

You angrily grabbed his collar & started to shout,

Yn: What the hell do you want now huh? I loved you so much! I wanted you...I fucking wanted you to be my life partner but no...you left me! I am not a doll that you can play with when you want and throw me away when you want!

Jin: If you want, I can make you mine again...

Yn: Shut up just shut your mouth Jin! I take my marriage seriously. I can't change my mind overnight like you.

Jin released himself & made you look at his eyes deeply,

Jin: Look at my eyes & tell me, Do you love Jungkook?

Yn: I don't wanna tell you!

Jin: That means you still love me!

Yn: When did I say that I still love you?

Jin: Then whom do you love?

Yn: I don't know! I don't know! I don't know! Please leave me alone Jin. Please!

Suddenly you heard someone's footsteps. You hurriedly wiped your tears,

Tae: Jin hyung! Let's go, we are already late. Oh Yn, did Jungkook fall asleep?

Yn: Hmm he is sleeping.

Tae: Ok then take care of him. And yea if you need anything just call us. Bye.

Yn: Bye.

You went in your room & saw Jk is still sleeping. You slowly sat beside him & started to talk with him while patting his head,

Yn: Jungkook, you look really innocent while sleeping. Well, do you know what's going on in my mind? Recently Jin came & told me he still wants me to come back in his life. How can I do that hmm? I'm your wife & I'm loving the feeling being yours only. I can't see you in pain, I feel your emptiness, I feel good when you are near, I love when you care about me, Is this called love?

He replied in his sleep,
Jk: Hmm.

Yn: Wtf! Did you hear everything I said?

He didn't replied that means he was just babbling in his dream.

~next-morning~

You are waiting for Jk at the table because you two can have breakfast together. Suddenly Jk entered in the house with a super exhausted condition. He stumbles repeatedly as his head spins so you run to catch him,

Jk: You don't have to do anything! I will take care of myself. And yeah you were the one who told me not to touch you then why are you touching me now huh?

Yn: Why are you torturing yourself like that huh? You're still under doctor's observation, remember?

Jk: Yes, I remember. I also remember you exactly told me to not expect love from you.

Yn: Ok forget it. Come, breakfast is ready on the table.

Jk: I'm not hungry!

Yn: Wtf! Jungkook please eat something, you have to take your medicines!

He didn’t say anything and went in his room & locked himself,

Yn: Oh god! Jungkook, Why are you being so stubborn?

~3 days later~

Jungkook is getting more weaker day by day. He continuously skips his meals & intentionally tortures himself by over exercising.
It's now time for lunch. You prepared everything & keep calling Jk but he is not in the house. After searching him everywhere you found him on the roof. He was exercising in the hot sun,

Yn: Jungkook! It's so hot here, why are you exercising at this time?

Jk: I don't need to know from you whether I should exercise now or not. Actually It's really hot here, get out of here Yn.

Yn: Come with me, I can't watch you torture yourself!

He started to give more pressure on punching the bag & he was sweating profusely. After a while he collapsed on the ground from exhaustion.

To be continued...

*************************