Part (55)

While reading the letter countless tears started to fall from his eyes,

Jk: Yn is pregnant!

Jin: Wait, now read the diary.

In that diary you wrote everything about what happened between you & Jin at the restaurant. How Jungkook misunderstood you etc. After reading it Jungkook screamed his heart out,

Jk: Noooo! Damn it! Jungkook, what you’ve done! Jin hyung, please forgive me!

Jin: How can I forgive you? You were like my own brother but I don't think you deserve to be my brother. You don't even know how much Yn loves you. How could you think so badly of her?

Namjoon: Jungkook, you decided to divorce her without even knowing the whole truth?

Hobi: Jin hyung just sacrificed his love for you. He didn’t even think about himself while sacrificing. If hyung had intended to hurt you, he would never have allowed you to marry Yn.

Jk: I don't know what happened to me that time. Jin hyung, I know you're really angry at me but trust me I also love Yn a lot. When I saw the two of you in the restaurant, I thought maybe I couldn't keep her well. That's why I wanted to be bad in her eyes.

Tae: Jungkook, whatever you’ve done is not good at all. Go & apologize to Yn.

Jk: I don't know how I will face her. But I have to.

As he started to walk out, Jin stopped him,
Jin: She's not in my house.

Jk: Then where is she?

Jin: I don't know. Yn & her friend was absent when I went there.

Tae: I think her friend took her with her. It would be better if he left you and went away.

Jk: Please hyung, don't say like that.

Suddenly Jin's phone started to ring from Jiho's number,
Jin: Ssh shh! Her friend is calling.

Jk: Receive it hyung. Let me talk to her!

He literally snatched the phone from Jin,
Jk: Hello Jiho, where is Yn? How is she? Is everything ok?

Jiho: Jungkook?

Jk: Yes. Tell me na, where are you both?

Jiho: We are at the hospital.

Jk: H..hospital?

Jiho: Yn is being given saline.

Jk: Which hospital? Tell me, I'm coming.

Jiho: Why you have to come now huh? You’ve lost everything Jungkook. There is no need for you to come here.

Jk: I beg you please tell me. Which hospital are you in?

Jiho gave him the address & cuts the call. Jungkook, Jin & Namjoon left the house together & Jin started to drive fastly towards the hospital,

Jk: God knows what happened to her! Jin hyung please drive fast.

Jin: I am driving as fast as possible.

They reached at the hospital after driving for 10 minutes & saw Jiho is walking in the corridor,

Jk: Jiho! Where is Yn? What happened to her?

Jiho: I don't think she even wants to see your face. You better not go inside.

Jk: Why are you talking like that? Tell me please!

Jiho pointed at the room where you're admitted. Jungkook slowly opened the door & went inside. You looked at him & turned your face on the other side. He slowly took the chair beside you & sat on it,

Jk: Umm..w..what happened to y..you suddenly?

You didn’t reply to him,
Jk: All the misunderstandings are cleared now Yn. I know you're angry. Yeah you are right to be angry with me but trust me...

Yn: Trust? Huh...My trust is lifted from the word trust.

Jk: Love, please forgive me. Let's start everything from the beginning because we are going to be a parents. Do you know how happy I'm after hearing about your pregnancy. Our baby will...

Yn: There is no baby in my womb anymore.

Jk: *shocked* What do you mean by there's no baby anymore?

Yn: I.. did my a..abortion.

Jk: Stop kidding me Yn.

Yn: I'm not kidding. I really did my abortion. A child whose father wants to divorce his mother has no right to come into the world.

Jk: How can you do this without my permission? Yn, I'm not divorcing you. We will be together again. Tell me our baby is fine.

Yn: No Jungkook, It is better to let go of the relationship in which there is no trust.

Jk: Didn't you feel bad when you killed our baby? Why did you do that Yn? Why!!!

He burst into tears & left from the room while crying. Everyone was waiting for him outside,

Namjoon: Jungkook, why are you crying?

Jk: Why is my luck so bad hyung? Every time I think I will be fine now, all happiness is taken away from me. I'm destitute now!

After saying that he didn’t wait there for a moment & went out of the hospital,

To be continued...

***********************