Part (39)

After bothering you for sometime he also entered in the bathroom,

Yn: What the fuck! Jungkook why did you come inside? Get out please!

Jk: Why?

Yn: What does why mean?  I'm ashamed to be naked in front of you. Give me the towel at least.

Jk: Umm hmm no way. I'm your husband Yn, I've already seen you naked! You don't have to be ashamed in front of me.

Yn: But...

He came closer & put his finger on your lips,
Jk: Sssh! I have only one right on your love, on your time, on your soul, on your body.

Yn: Oh really! Also you're only mine Mr Jungkook.

Jk: Yes love.

After saying that he slowly started to kiss on your neck,
Yn: Jungkook! I already took shower! Stop it.

Jk: Why? What's the problem with taking a second shower with me?

He picked you up in his lap and gently laid you down in the bathtub. The romance got more wild there & then everything that should happen happened.

First Jungkook left the bathroom & started to knock again,

Yn: I'm not letting you in again.

Jk: Jagiya, I won't come again. Just open the door. I have something to give you.

You opened the door & he handed you a bag. After opening the bag you see a beautiful bottle green color dress inside,

Yn: Woah the color & the dress is so beautiful!

You quickly put on the dress and leave the bathroom & saw Jungkook is getting ready infront of the mirror. He is wearing same color shirt as yours,

Yn: Jungkook! How do I look?

When he looked at you his whole world stopped immediately. He even forgot to blink. He put his hand on his left side of the chest & said,

Jk: Aaiish! I'm so lucky to have you as my wife.

You walk towards him & started buttoning his shirt,

Yn: Your love for me will be like this for the rest of my life?

Jk: Of course.

Yn: If you ever think you don't like me anymore! Then what will you do? Will you leave me?

Jk: You are in my breath, how can I leave breathing?

Yn: Aww! I love you!

Jk: Love you too. Now, can you please get ready quickly?

Yn: Ok.

Jin's Pov

I was sitting in the balcony & trying to write song lyrics keeping yn in my mind. Suddenly  I got a notification in my phone & I checked it. Jungkook shared a picture of  both him & yn in the car on the group & captioned it,

Jk: "First date with wifey"

His phone fell from his hand & Jhope who was passing by noticed it,

Hobi: Hyung! Your phone...

He picked it up & saw the picture,

Hobi: *sighs* Jin hyung, do you still feel hurt seeing them happy with each other?

Jin: No...not at all. I'm ok. I love them together. They are made for each other. They deserve to be happy. Why would I feel hurt?

Hobi: I understand everything. Hyung, Sometimes it is better to sacrifice some things in life, like "Love". I know it's not so easy for you to forget Yn but you shouldn't suffer remembering her. She is with our Jungkook, you know better than me how Jk is treating her. Right?

Jin: What are you asking me to do then?

Hobi: Forget her and move on in life. Build a relationship with her so that she doesn't feel uncomfortable around you.

Jin: What kind of relationship you want me to build up?

Hobi: I mean, friendship. I can feel she feels uncomfortable because once you both used to love each other but now she is married to Jungkook & they are happy together. So my opinion for you is just move on & take things casually.

Jin: Jhope, I think that's a good idea. I also wanted to lighten my mind. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give my 100% to move on.

Hobi: Welcome hyung.

Yn's Pov

Yn: Jungkook, it’s been already 2 hours we're driving. When will we reach there?

To be continued...

**********************