Part (30)

You didn’t sleep all night because you were really worried about Jk. Suddenly you got a message from him.

Jk: 🗨️ Good morning because it's now morning there. Don't worry too much about me. I'm not that important person for whom you’ve to get worried. Maybe I can't perform today because I need to rest. See you tomorrow at night. Eat well, sleep well. Annyeong🗨️

Yn: I know you are angry at me but still you can't ignore me Jungkook. I'm waiting for you. Just come back quickly & I'll tell you everything about my feelings. I don't want to hide anything from you now.

JK's pov

Jungkook is now lying on bed & Jimin is helping him to pack his things in the hotel's room,

Jimin: I've heard rumors that you and Yn are no longer talking to each other.

Jk: It's not like we are not talking to each other. I'm just testing her.

Jimin: Huh? What kind of test?

Jk: Jimin hyung, it’s called love test!

Jimin: You guys are already married then...

Jk: Hyung, we are married but there is nothing like a married couple between us! Yn doesn’t expressed her love to me yet but I want to know her true feelings for me. That's why I'm maintaining a little bit distance & letting her feel the importance of me in her life.

Jimin: Woah! But do you think she will pass in this love test?

Jk: Hoping for the best!

~next-night~

You are eagerly waiting for Jungkook to come back home. You left your door open & started to walk here & there in the living room,

Tae: Yn. Take your husband in your arms. We are tired of carrying him.

You excitedly looked back & saw Taehyung is holding Jungkook in his one arm & Jin is also with them with Jk's luggages. You hurriedly went there to help Jk but,

Jk: It's ok. I don't need your help, I can walk alone.

Tae: Liar! You can't walk alone. Yn, take your husband in your bedroom.

*He put Jk's arm around your shoulder*

You carefully took him to your bedroom & laid him on the bed. On the other side Jin & Tae is waiting for you in the living room.
You sat beside Jungkook but he was not even looking at you the whole time,

Yn: Do you need anything?

Jk: No, I'm ok.

Yn: If you're ok then why are you keep pressing your forehead hmm? Let me do it for you.

Jk: No, you don't have to act like you care about me!

Yn: Excuse me! I'm not acting. I really care about you.

Jk: Why? Do you love me?

Yn: Aaiissh! Can you please close both of your eyes & mouth?

Jk: Hmm.

Jin's Pov

Jin: Taehyung we are getting late. What are they doing in the room for so long?

Tae: Maybe they are having a private time. You know, after long 3 days they got together. *smirks*

Jin: Stop talking nonsense Taehyung! We should go & check.

Tae: Ok then let's go.

Jin & Tae came infront of your bedroom & saw you are giving a head massage to Jk. Your smiley face & Jk's peaceful sleep broke Jin's heart into million pieces,

Tae: I told you hyung they are having a private time. Let's not disturb them. I'll go & starts the car. Come quickly.

After Taehyung left Jin aggressively entered in your room & pulled you by your hand with him,

Yn: Jin! Where are you taking me? Jungkook will wake up!

He took you to another room & pinned you with the wall,

Jin: I can't stand them Yn.

Yn: What?

Jin: What is going on between you and Jungkook?

Yn: Who are you to ask me this question?

Jin: Oh! *claps* wow Yn wow! I'm nobody to you now! Don't you remember, you love me?

Yn: Jin, don't you remember you left me! Then why are you doing all this? Why can't you see me moving on with Jungkook?

Jin: Because I still fucking love you! I still dream about you! I still want you!

To be continued...

********************