Part (11)

Now he is completely drunk & slowly going to Jin's room but seeing you leaving his room hurt him more.

You saw him coming in that condition so you completely ignored him & went to your room.

Jin: Jungkook? What happened? You’re here at this time!

Jk: Hyung! I w-want to tell you s-something!

Jin realizes that Jk is drunk,
Jin: Ok come inside.

Jungkook directly sat on the bed because his head was spinning because of high intoxication. Jin also sat beside him & put his hand on Jk's shoulder,

Jin: Jungkook, everything is fine right?

Jk: No....Jin hyung I love h-her!

Jin: You love her means? Who is she?

Jk: I'll tell you if you p-promise me that you'll b-bring her to me.

Jin: But at least tell me her name!

Jk: No you h-have to promise me f-first.

Jin: Jungkook! What if I can't fulfill the promise?

Jk: No hyung, only y-you can fulfill it.

Jin: Ok I promise. Now tell me what's the matter?

Jk: You’re 11 y-years older than Yn, r-right?

Jin: Hmm, but why are you calculating our age differences!?

Jk: Because we h-have to think about our p-professional life also. Hyung, did you e-ever think that what would h-happen when everyone will k-know that your w-would be wife is 11 years younger t-than you?

Jin: Jungkook, she is my fiance now & I don't really want to care about what people says about us. Our true supporters will always Support us. But please tell me why are you drunk & saying such things?

He stood up from bed & shouted while crying,
Jk: Because I love Yn! I love her! I can't accept that she can't be m-mine.

Jin did not understand how to handle this situation. He just became speechless,

Jk: When I f-first saw her, I thought this is the girl I w-wanted in my life! Everything about her mesmerized me.

He again sat beside Jin & hold his hand tightly,
Jk: Hyung, we are together from m-more than 14 years, right?

Jin: hmm.

Jk: You think of me as your own younger b-brother, right?

Jin: hmm.

Jk: Then this is my last r-request to you, only you can m-make her mine!

After saying these words he fell on the bed & fall asleep. Jin was totally in shock. He started to think about Jk's words deeply because a drunk man always speaks the truth.

~next-morning~

You woke up early & went outdoor to get the morning's fresh air with a cup of coffee. Fortunately you found Jin there. He was exercising there wearing shorts,

Yn: Umm someone is looking really hot while exercising!

He stop exercising & looked at you with a smile on his face but his smile immediately fades away when he remembered what Jk told him last night,

Yn: Jin? Are you upset?

Jin: No. I don't like people watching me while exercising. So, can you leave from here?

Yn: I'm not "people" I'm your fiance Jin! Look at this. *you showed your finger ring* this is my permanent sign from you.

Jin: Yn, Try to understand. Please leave me alone for sometime. I'll talk to you later.

You didn’t say anything & went inside while sulking. You were cleaning your coffee mug & saw Jungkook is coming down the stairs,

Yn: What were you doing upstairs?

Jk: *yawns* I don't know. I found myself sleeping in Jin hyung's room.

Yn: Huh? You were sleeping in his room and didn't realize it yourself!?

Jk: Yes I didn't realize!  Do you have any problem with it??

He came & took out a cold water bottle from the refrigerator,
Yn: You shouldn’t drink cold water on an empty stomach.

To be continued ...

*************************