Part (57)

Jiho: Hmm right. You should teach him a lesson. A lesson he will remember for the rest of his life.

~1 week later~

In this week Jungkook tried his best to make soft corner in your heart. He came to your house and stood for hours but you didn't open the door for him. He texted & called you many times but you didn’t make any contact properly.

Today after handling your customers at the studio, you closed it & about to step inside the house but suddenly someone grabbed your hand from behind,

Jk: Wait! You have ignored me enough. I want to talk to you Yn.

Yn: Leave my hand. I don't want to talk to you.

Jk: Please! If we don't talk, the distance between us will not decrease.

Yn: When we were so close that now we should reduce the distance?

Jk: Ok, just listen to me one last time then I'll never disturb you. I promise.

Yn: Ok fine. Come inside.

You both went inside your room & sat on the bed. He also sat beside you maintaining distance,

Yn: Hmm. Now say what you want to say.

Jk: First of all you keep your mind calm & listen. Yn, Can't we be together again? Can't we give our relationship another chance? Can't we live happily ever after?

Yn: How?

Jk: Huh?

Yn: Yes. How? Jungkook you totally broke my heart. You fucking decided to divorce me without knowing the truth! You thought I was kissing Jin...

Jk: Please stop. I don't want to hear these things. It hurts me badly!

Yn: When you blamed me, never once did you think how bad I might feel? I would never have loved you if I knew love was so painful.

Jk: Yes...yes I did wrong but you also did wrong with me & our baby. Why you did your abortion? Anyway, I don't wanna remember anything negative now. I am begging you to save our relationship Yn.

Yn: By the way, We have to go to the lawyer the day after tomorrow, don't we?

Jk: Why?

Yn: Did you forget that we are going to divorce?

Suddenly Jungkook sat on his knees while crying & put his head on your lap,

Jk: Please don't talk about leaving me. I can't live without you!

Your eyes also filled with tears,

Jk: Yn, look at me. Look at my eyes love. Try to feel me. Try to understand my emotions!

Yn: Look at your eyes?  Eyes that see me as characterless huh?

Jk: Yn, don't punish me so much for my one mistake. Please forgive me. I'm just de*ad inside after losing the baby. Now I can't lose you!

Yn: How did you feel after losing the baby Mr Jeon Jungkook? How did you feel when your loved one gone away from you? Ahh! Forget it. You should go now. See you at the lawyer's office.

He stood up & slowly wiped his tears,
Jk: I'll not pressurize you for anything but yeah remember one thing once we are separated there is no way we can be together again. After the divorce, we will not see each other again, even if we do see each other, we will never talk. We will become strangers.

Yn: Jungkook stop talking things like this.

Jk: Even if I want to touch you, I cannot because after divorce I will have no right over you. We won't be feeding each other, we won't be going on long drives anymore, we will no longer lay our heads in each other's arms.

Yn: Please please please stooop!!!

Jk: Take care. Bye.
*he left*

You started suffocating in your room so you went to the roof. Suddenly Jin put his hand on your shoulder,

Yn: Jiho, leave me alone please.

Jin: It's me. Did Jungkook come here again? I think I saw his car.

Yn: Hmm he came here again. I don't know why he is acting like he cares about me!

Jin: Because he really cares about you Yn. You can't even imagine how much he is suffering without you.

Yn: He will be totally fine after the divorce.

Jin: Don't talk about divorce Yn. Do you know what he did to himself the night he knew all the truth?

Yn: No

Jin: He hit his back with his pants belt uncounted times. His back is completely bruised.

Yn: *crying unknowingly* What does he want to prove by repeatedly hurting himself? Jin, can all sorrow be forgotten by hurting yourself? Maybe that's why he was looking so exhausted when he came to meet me that day. God! What should I do with him!

Jin: Just go to him & fix everything. Both of you will regret a lot later after ruining the family for small reasons. Yn, you two are made for each other.

Yn: Jin, I really can't believe you are saying these things. I mean, he gave you a lot of trouble too. Why would you speak for him?

Jin: Actually, no one understands the pain of losing love better than I do. I am speaking for him so that he doesn't lose his love.

Yn: Jin, I want to say something.

Jin: Hmm.

Yn: You are my first love and ex too. You are an important part of my life. The part I will never forget.

   To be continued...

**************************