Part (17)

Yn: Please don't ask me why I made this decision but I'm ready! So everyone, prepare yourselves for our marriage.

~next-day~

It's 5pm in the afternoon. You are now talking with Jiho on the phone,

Jiho: Yn! I couldn't have imagined that so much would happen to you.

Yn: Me too bestie. My life has stopped at such a place that I can't go forward also I can't go back!

Jiho: But you love Jin, Right?

Yn: Yes, I used to love him but not anymore. He just broke my heart into million pieces. He will always be in my mind as my first love but will never come again in my life.

Jiho: Oh Ynaa! You became a stone.

Yn: It's not true Jiho. Btw, when will you come here hmm? You know, you have to be the bride's maid!

Jiho: Are you happy?

Yn: *sighs* I must be happy!

Jiho: Ok. I'll come there soon with sehun. Please take care of yourself bestie!

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door,
Jk: Jagiya!

Yn: Jiho, I'll call you later. *cuts the call* what did you call me?

Jk: I called you Jagiya = Babe!

You came closer to him,
Yn: Please don't call me by these names. We are getting married because you wanted to take my responsibility. Nothing else, nothing. Ok?

Jk: Ok...why are behaving rude? Whatever, get ready. We are going out.

Yn: Where are we going?

Jk: We are going to my personal designer for our wedding outfit.

Yn: I will wear the dress of your choice to our wedding. Then I don't need to go out with you anymore, right?

Jk: Not right at all. Get ready in 20 minutes. I'm waiting. *he left*

You screamed while punching your hand lightly with the wall,

Yn: Ahhh fuck you...fuck you...fuck you Jeon Jungkook!

He also replied from living room,
Jk: Fuck you too my dear future wife.

Yn: Arrrgh! He heard that!

After getting ready you two reached at the designer's personal wedding outlet,

Mr Lee: Welcome, welcome our Korea's golden boy.

Jk: Thank you so much. She is Yn. My fiance. Yn, he is Mr Lee, one of the best wedding outfit designer of our Country.

Yn: Anneyeonghaseyo.

Mr Lee: Anneyeonghaseyo dear. Also Congratulations. You both are made for each other. Your manager already called me that you're coming so you both can check out all the outfits. I'll be at the cashier.

Jk: Ok thank you Mr Lee.

You started to check out the whole showroom. There was a huge collection of dresses. You were holding those white gowns in yourself infront of the mirror & smiling but suddenly Jk came behind you,

Jk: Umm no. They all looks the same. I want my wife to wear something different.

Yn: Then why you bring me here? Go & design by yourself. I'm going.

You were about to cross him but suddenly you bumped with a doll. You fell on the ground & the doll also seemed to fall on you but fortunately Jungkook came & hugged you tightly holding your head. The doll fell on his back hardly,

Jk: Aaiish!!! This Fucking doll is so heavy!

The staff came hurriedly & helped to lift the doll & left. He was still on top of you looking at your eyes deeply. You whispered,

Yn: What is in my eyes that you are looking at so deeply?

Jk: I don't know but I want to live longer to look into these two eyes.

You just started to see Jin in him,
Yn: I also want to live with you for a long time. I want you to look at my eyes like this for forever!

Jk: Huh? Really?

You flinched & pushed him,

Yn: Not really! Umm, I'm not feeling well. I will wear your designed dress for my wedding. I want to go home now please.

To be continued...

***********************