Part (56)

After saying that he didn’t wait there for a moment & went out of the hospital,

Jin & Namjoon entered in the room,
Jin: Yn, how are you?

Yn: I don't know Jin, how I am!

Namjoon: What happened to you both? I saw Jungkook left while crying.

Yn: Hyung, his crying is nothing compared to the amount of crying I had to do for him.

Jin: Forget about him. Tell us about you & your child? Is everything alright?

Yn: Umm, I aborted the child.

Jin & Namjoon looked at each other with a shocked face,
Jin: What!

Namjoon: What! I think I heard wrong.

Yn: No hyung, what you’ve heard is right.

Jin: Oh god! I've read the letter & you clearly expressed your happiness in that. Yn, I think you are lying.

Yn: I'm lying? Then why the doctors are giving me saline? Because I'm too weak now after the process.

Namjoon: I can't believe you can be so heartless.

Yn: Jungkook made me do that. I became so heartless just because of him.

Namjoon: You & your husband are totally changed. I can't with you guys! Take care, bye. * he left *

Jin: If you really did it, you shouldn't have done it at all. Everything he said and did was due to a misunderstanding. Jungkook really loves you.

Yn: He mistrusted his love only because of a misunderstanding! His hyung, who loves him like his own brother he mistrusted him only because of a misunderstanding!

Jin: Ok I understand your pain but why you didn’t tell me you're pregnant?

You didn’t say anything,
Jin: Yn, You should have consulted the father of your child before making such a big decision. Btw, when will you get discharge?

Yn: Maybe tomorrow morning.

Jin: Ok. I'll go now. Whatever you decide next, think about it cleverly. Bye.

Jk's Pov

He was crying sitting on a bench of the hospital's field suddenly Taehyung came there,

Tae: Jungkooka! Why are you sitting here? How is Yn? I came here to see her & give dinner.

He looked at Jk carefully,
Tae: Are you crying?

Jungkook couldn’t control himself & hugged him tightly,

Tae: Stop Don't cry. Tell me what happened?

Jk: Yn killed our baby hyung! And the reason is me. I can't forgive myself.

He explained everything to Tae,
Tae: Have you decided What will you do now?

Jk: Yes. She aborted our child because I wanted to give divorce. *sighs* I'll start the processing.

Tae: Wow! You will give up on her so easily! Yes, she made a huge mistake but this time you were also really wrong!

Jk: Then what should I do hyung?

Tae: Try to get her again. I know very well that you two can't live without each other. Jungkook, you have to accept that you did a huge mistake also Yn did a huge mistake but I think you should give the relationship one more chance.

Jk: Yeah I love her a lot. But she just aborted...

Tae: Sssh! Forget everything what happened in these few days. Focus more on how to get your love, your wife back.

Jk: What do you think she will forgive me?

Tae: Yeah I believe she will forgive you.

~next-morning~

You got discharge from the hospital & went to home. And found a big teddy bear & a tulip flower bouquet in your bed,

Yn: Who sent it? Jiho, do you know?

Jiho: How would I know bestie? I also came back from the hospital with you

Yn: Oh, there is a letter also.

JK: [ My dear wife, Good Morning. How are you now? Sorry I couldn’t come to receive you at the hospital because of a busy schedule. So, did you like the gifts?]

Jiho: Who sent it?

Yn: Jungkook. But why is he doing this? Just because he got to know all the truth? After I left him, he never looked for me. Now why is he showering his love?

Jiho: I know you'll scold me but...You should go back to him. Just give him a last chance.

Yn: No, If I forgive him so soon, he will never know what a big mistake he made.

Jiho: Hmm right. You should teach him a lesson. A lesson he will remember for the rest of his life.

To be continued...

************************