Part (16)

Jk: Yes Yn. I'm not giving pressure on you but please think about it.

Yn: Oh! Why I've to think about it? Do you love me or are you taking pity on me?

Jk: I don't know what is this called but I really want to spend my lifetime with you!

You removed your hand from his grip,
Yn: Listen Jungkook, Like your hyung today you said you will take care of me and tomorrow you'll say you have lost your mind on me. What will I do then?

Jk: I'll never lose interest in you. You are the first women of my life for whom I felt this type of feelings. I really don't wanna lose you that's why I'm directly asking you to marry me!

Yn: Sorry...You all deserves someone better in your life.

You stood up & about to left the room but stopped walking after hearing,

Jk: Where will you go? Don't forget Yn, you left your family. There is no one here not even your friend! You cannot survive alone in such a big city. Think everything practically not emotionally. Jeon Jungkook is ready to get married whenever you agree.

You took some deep breaths & turned back,
Yn: I'll marry you. But you've to marry me in a week.

Jk: In a week? Don't you think it's too little time?

Yn: I have said what I had to say and the rest is up to you. Bye. *you left*

Jk: Yaay yaay Jkey you got it woohoo!! But Fuck! Within this week I have to maintain family, friends & career. No problem I'll manage everything.

~3 days later~

Jungkook returned from Busan after three days. His family directly refused this marriage but he decided to marry you against them.

Along with this, no member knows about your marriage till now. It's evening, you were making ramen as a evening snack, suddenly Jungkook gathered everyone in the living room,

Jk: So, I have gathered you all together to make a very important announcement!

Yn: ☁️Oh no! Is he going to announce the marriage thing? Is his family accepted me?☁️

Namjoon: We are ready to hear your important announcement.

Tae: Yeah Jungkookie, We have a lot of other work to do. Hurry up and say what you want to say.

Jk: Ok ok! Yn, Can you come here for a while?

You gulped and slowly walked & stood in front of everyone,

Jk: She is Yn. A girl who left her strict family & came here to live with her online best friend. Fortunately, she also developed a very good relationship with us.

Hoseok: We all know everything about her, right?

Jimin: Yes, What is the reason for repeating them?

Jk: Good question Jimin hyung. The reason for repeating these words is, I don't really care about her past life. But now I'm going to make her future with me.

Everyone started to look at each other with a shocked face,
Jk: Why is everyone looking so surprised? I'm talking seriously. I'm ready to take Yn's responsibility. After exactly 4 days I'll marry her.

Hoseok: Are you out of your mind Jungkook? Yn & Jin hyung is having their bad time but that doesn't mean they are not going to marry each other!

Tae: Yes Hobi hyung is right. How can you make such a big announcement like this?

Jin: I'm not interested in these topics. Also I don't care about who is marrying whom!

He came closer to Jungkook & hugged him,
Jin: Congratulations, our maknae.

He broke the hug & looked at your eyes directly,
Jin: Congratulations to you too Yn.
*after saying that he left to hide his pain*

Tae: Oh my god! What's happening? Yn, I want to know everything from you. Are you sure....

Yn: Yes. I'm ready to marry him. Please don't ask me why I made this decision but I'm ready! So everyone, prepare yourselves for our marriage.

To be continued...

*********************