Part (33)

Double update 😉

****************

Jk: Then where is my priority in your life Yn?

Yn: Oh god! How can I explain you!

Jimin: Yn, you have to explain. We can't see our maknae suffering like that.

Jk: Forget it Jimin hyung. Who doesn't love me, she will do nothing for me! Btw, I'm fine. I don't need any saline.

After saying that he removed the cannula from his hand & about to get down from the bed. But you pushed him back again,

Yn: Enough Jungkook! Just enough! What do you want huh?

Jk: I want to know, do you love me or not?

You emotionally grabbed his collar & pulled him,

Yn: Yes I do love you! I love you Jungkook. I didn't even understand how you got a place in my heart during these few days. I can't see you suffering like this you dumbo! Did you even realize how hurt I'm seeing you suffering?

Everyone in the room was looking at you both in shock except Jin. Because his heart broke into million pieces. Standing there seeing the two of you like this was taking his breath away so he left from the room.

Jk: Y-yn! Are you serious?

Yn: Do you think I'm in the mood for fun now? I'm serious Jungkook.

Jk: Ohh thank god!

*he hugged you tightly*

Jk: Yn, You will never understand how much I love you and how much I suffered to hear everything you feel about me from your mouth!

Tae: Ahh Jungkookie! At least be shy in front of us. We are older than you & still unmarried!

Hobi: Taehyung, Why should you be ashamed to hug your wife huh?

Tae: Ok ok carry on.

Jimin: Ahh finally Jk's actor mood is off.

You looked at Jimin with a questionable face,
Yn: Actor mood? I don't understand what you mean.

Jk: Hyung! Please don't tell...

Jimin: No, no Jungkook I've to tell everyone about it.

Yn: Jimin hyung, tell us quickly.

Jimin: Our Jungkookie was acting angry to know Yn's mind. The main reason for his acting like this was to know whether Yn loves Jungkook or not.

You looked at Jungkook,
Yn: Is that true?

He nodded cutely making a pouty face,

Yn: Oh my god! I can't believe you punk...

You started to hit on his chest,
Yn: Why did you do that? Why you hurt yourself like this just to listen to my feelings? I hate u, I hate u, I hate u!!!

Tae: Yn-aa, Don't you understand how much the boy loves you who never thought of hurting himself just to know your heart!

Jimin: Yeah like he has agreed to give his life just to get your love back.

Tae: Ok ok now we should leave the couple alone. Let's go back. But where is Jin hyung?

Hearing Jin's name you also noticed he isn’t in the room.

Jimin: Wait, I'll bring him.

Hobi: ☁️ He is surely upset now. I should talk to him first.☁️
Wait Jimina, I'll bring him.

He started to find him everywhere in the house but unfortunately Jin was absent. Hobi direct went to the watchman,

Hobi: Have you seen Jin hyung going out of the house?

Watchman : Yes. He left from here few minutes ago.

Hobi: Oh ok.

Everyone is left from your house. Now you & Jungkook are alone in the room. Both of you feeling really shy to look at each other after your confession. Jungkook is still lying on bed & you're sitting beside him,

Yn: Will you take your medicine now?

Jk: No thanks. There is no need for medicine, I will be cured if I have your love.

Yn: Aiish! Stop talking nonsense. And have it.

Jk: Ok madam!

You gave him medicine & about to walk away from the bed but he held your hand from behind & pulled you again, laid you on his chest,

Jk: Can you hear my heartbeat?

Yn: Hmm.

Jk: It's only beats for you Yn. I'll stop loving you on that day you will not be able to hear my heartbeats.

To be continued...

***********************