Part (12)

Yn: You shouldn’t drink cold water on an empty stomach.

Jk: Oh really? Then I'll drink 2 bottles.

You just gave him a side eye & went to your room. Jungkook still didn’t remember why he slept in Jin's room last night. So he went to talk with him outdoor. Jin stopped exercising when he noticed Jungkook is coming,

Jk: Hyung! Why did I sleep in your room last night?

Jin: So you don't remember anything?

Jk: umm hmm! Nope!

Jin: First of all tell me why did you drink so much?

Jk: ☁️ohh f*ck! Did I messed up everything last night! Oh god what should I say?☁️

Jin: Jungkook, I'm asking you something!

Jk: Ummm I don't know. Hyung, Did I say something wrong while drunk?

Jin: I want to ask you something directly, I hope you'll answer that in one word. Ok?

Jk: Ok.

Jin: Do you love Yn? Yes or No?

Jungkook's heart stopped beating & he started to sweat profusely. He turned back to avoid eye contact,

Jk: Hyung, you are really c-crazy! What kind of question a-are you asking? Why would I l-love Yn?

Jin came in front of him and held his arms tightly,
Jin: Jungkook look at my eyes & answer me. Do you love Yn? Yes or No?

Jk: Hyung, this is not right!

Jin: I'm asking you last time. Yes or No?

Jk: Yes, yes, yes!! I love her! I love Yn!

Jin released him from his grip & become a statue. He had 1% of hope that Jk would say "No" but his heart broken into pieces hearing his answer,

Jk: Hyung? Are you all alright?

Jin: Hmm hmm I'm fine.

Jk: But why you forced me to answer this question huh?

Jin: Because last night you came to my room drunk and told all the truth.

Jungkook slowly started to remember everything,
Jk: Ohh sh*it! Jin hyung, please don't mind but I really like her! It's ok, maybe she is not made for me! But, it's confirmed that nobody can take the place of her in my heart.

After saying that he left from there & Jin lost in his thoughts again.

~5 days later~

In these 5 days Jin rarely talks to you and avoids you. When you try to talk with him he starts to make excuses & gets away from you.

Now it's 12 at night. You are sitting while resting your back on the bed & reading a book called   "Ugly Love". You looked at door & startled to see Jungkook staring at your soul quietly,

Yn: Why are you standing there & staring at me?

He came inside your room & sat near you,
Jk: Because I like staring at you!

Yn: You should be ashamed, I am your Jin hyung's  future wife! How can you say this?

Jk: Ikr! But, liking the same person is not a cr-ime though!

Yn: Listen Jungkook, I'm not in the mood to argue with you. Please leave me alone.

Jk: I'm noticing, you're very upset these days. Is everything ok?

You gave him a glance & again concentrated on the book,
Jk: You can avoid me but you can't avoid the fact that you're upset because of Jin hyung.

Yn: Ufff! Yes I'm upset about the behaviour of Jin. Because he is not giving me the priority I deserve! Now what? What should I do about that?

Jk: Maybe he is busy with his schedules or he doesn’t like you anymore!

Yn: What are you trying to say huh? We both love each other & soon he'll marry me ok!

Jk: Ok if he'll not marry you then I'll marry you ok?

Yn: Ok now please go from here & let me read this book.

Jk: Before leaving I'll advise you to talk with Jin hyung face to face & clear all the misunderstandings.

Yn: Thanks for your advise. Good night!

To be continued...

******************************

Happy V day 💜😘