Chapter 2

I hurriedly closed my eyes, trying to concentrate and find a way to get it. But it wasn't difficult at all, my consciousness got in right away.

I first saw a huge flame like bird in front of me.

"It's me host, the great Phoenix."

"You, you look so magnificent,  so beautiful "

"Thank you host, Although you don't  remember,  you have been here before. Welcome back, the true owner of the inheritance "

"Thank you"

I started looking around, to say that it is a small world is not wrong at all.  In front of me is a big Courtyard, and hanging on top of the tall gate are the words "Shen Clan Inheritance ". The Courtyard house looks so ancient, and beautiful.

On the left side not far from the Courtyard,  you can see a fierce and dangerous looking red tree in the middle of a medium size lake. Phoenix said its the Tree of life,  and the water that surrounded it is the spiritual spring. Which is good for the body, can cleanse the toxins accumulated in the body.

Beyond the lake and the Courtyard is a vast field  with dark soil. And farther away is the dense forest and steep mountains. 

From the right side of the Courtyard far away, I can vaguely see a wide blue area, It seems to be an ocean.

And in front of the Courtyard some distance away, There's a waterfall connected to the river and flows endlessly.

I can't seem to close my mouth from shock and amazement.  This place, this amazingly and breathtakingly beautiful place is mine. I'm just a consciousness,  but I really want to cry. I'm so happy,  even if I die and live here, I'll be contented, this is indeed a paradise.

I quickly stabilized my emotions, and turned to enter the Courtyard, all four buildings look good and sturdy. The main house is spacious,  and there are a lot of rooms, most of them are empty except for the few that has beds and furnitures on it.  There is a also an alchemy room where a huge furnace sits in the middle, there were countless shelves on each side of the room with empty glass jars and bottles.

Hey, everything is empty, couldn't you leave some surplus medicine for me.

Anyway I lost interest in this room, next stop is the kitchen, everything is neatly arranged here, several pans and pots looks conspicuous and it seems to have all the basic utensils for cooking. The space is huge and there's a big counter. There are also large claypot jars and glass jars on the shelves and on the floor and of course,  they're all empty. 

Hmm what do I expect?

A big bright red door can be seen from right side of the kitchen, I opened it leads me to the basement,  everything here is white and the space seems to be infinite.

"Host, this is the storage, the space here is infinite and the time is still. You can put as many as you want and it will never be full, and everything will stay in the same condition at the time you place them here.

"It's just a wishful thinking,  I don't even have money to pay for my medicine. "

"We'll get to that money problem later, for now let's go back outside,  I still have something to tell you" "hmm"

"Host aside from the inheritance,  you'll also receive your reward for completing your mission. "

"My mission? What kind of mission?"

" Host,  instead of me explaining,  since it's already dark, I'll just let you sleep, and your memories of your first life will come to you through your dream."

I soon feel my eyelids are heavy,  and eventually fell asleep.