Chapter 25

2 hours ago at Shen family house

"Mom do you think Shen Yuying is late? Its already 10 in the morning and she hasn't come yet" said the anxious Shen Yumei.

She woke up early today, tidied herself well, and put on her best dress. Today, she will go to the factory to report for her new job.

But she's been waiting for a few hours and Shen Yuying still didn't come. She's getting anxious.

Li Gihua glanced at her daughter walking back and forth in the livingroom, she felt dizzy just looking at her so she told her.

"It's still early, she might come here for lunch and then go to the factory in the afternoon.  She's still probably tidying up the house so just wait patiently. "

She went back to making a new set of clothes for her youngest son Shen Yucheng. He will work soon so its better to finish it quickly.

A few minutes later, Shen Yucheng came back from playing outside.

He went inside the house and saw his mother and elder sister, he didn't see Shen Yuying so he asked "Shen Yuying didn't come?"

Her mother looked at him and smiled "You're done playing outside? Shen Yuying is not here yet, anyway its still early so lets wait for a bit" she turned to look at Shen Yumei and said "quickly get your brother a cup of water."

Shen Yumei looked at the 2 of them angrily but proceed to the kitchen to get water. She's always serving these brothers, she can't wait to go out and work.

In the living room Shen Yucheng sat in front of his mother and said "Mom, my friend told me that he saw Shen Yuying going to the train station early in the morning. "

Li Gihua was shocked and thought she didn't hear correctly "what did you say?" She asked.

Shen Yucheng was annoyed but repeated what he said "I said my friend told me he saw Shen Yuying going to the train station, Are you not paying attention?"

Li Gihua stood up from her seat upon hearing what Shen Yucheng said. She really heard it correctly, she couldn't believe it.

" What are you talking about? She said she'll leave on Wednesday.  Your friend might have seen wrongly."

Her heart was beating fast, even she is not convinced by what she said.

Shen Yucheng looked at his mother's reaction and said "Mom what if Shen Yuying left without telling us?"

Shen Yumei who just came back heard the conversation was in panic and at the same time angry.

"What did you say? The b*tch Shen Yuying left?" She was in rage, how could she left.

"Shut up! You two calm down, nothing is certain yet. Lets wait until lunch and if She's still not here, we'll go to her house. Why would she left without telling us? She still has 2 job quotas and a house in her hand. What is she going to do about it?" Li Gihua insisted.

Suddenly a knock on the door was heard. And all 3 of them turned to look at the closed door.

Li Gihua's face visibly became at ease and said "look, she's here now. Go and open the door.  Don't forget to be polite." Li Gihua said while sporting her best smile.

Shen Yumei and Shen Yucheng also smiled, she's finally here. They felt stupid for scaring themselves.

Who is Shen Yuying, she is just an orphan. She has no other family,  she will definitely come to them for support in the future.

And because of that,  she wouldn't dare trick us. His friend said that there are too many people earlier,  so he might have seen wrongly.  So Shen Yucheng felt relaxed and assured after thinking about it.