Chapter 37

Shen Yuying looked at the faces of the Gu family,  especially Gu Dani who has a provocative look in her eyes as if saying "what can you do about me?"

This little girl has quite a talent of being a villain. A girl this age is already so good at pretending, it's really quite scary. She must be taught a lesson.

With how the things unfolding in front of her, Shen Yuying would really have a hard time if she is a normal person. But too bad for this youngsters, she had some hidden abilities she could use at this time.

"Aunt Liu, we really didn't push Liu Caixia, we were just playing and she accidentally trip and fell. Why would we push her into the water and harm her? Why do you all believe the words of an outsider?" Gu Dani said, looking at Xu Cuihua pitifully.

And even her tears fell like rain, like she was the most wronged person there is.

The surrounding fell into silence and they might have been torn on who to believe. And their eyes are drawn to where Shen Yuying is.

Facing everyone in the office, Shen Yuying didn't panic. And focused her attention to Gu Dani.

"It's true that I saw you pushed Liu Caixia, not only that, I've also heard what you said to her, when you 3 are scolding her. You ask why you will push Caixa? Isn't it because you hated her and that you are jealous of her?"

While Shen Yuying was saying those words she used her mental power to manipulate them into showing how they truly feel. And to admit what they have done to Liu Caixia.

Shen Yuying didn't have any scruples in using her ability to these children. Anyway she wasn't using it to make the kids tell a lie, and just use it to admit their crimes and be thruthful to their feelings.

Sure enough after Shen Yuying said her piece, a few Gu family elders defended the children and vehemently denying the crimes.

But Gu Dani who was already affected by Shen Yuying's mental power was red eyed with anger. She suddenly stood up and pointed her small pointing finger to Xu Cuihua.

"Yes, we pushed her. So what? Too bad she didn't die, won't you be happy if she finally die and you'll stop spending money for her medicine?"

Gu Erni who was truly scared of what her siblings did hid behind  her parents while screaming.

"It wasn't me, it was big brother and big sister that did it. I only scold a little bit and did not push." She said as she trembled while holding her mother's clothes.

Everyone was dumbfounded by the sudden turn of events and could only look as these stupid people confess their crimes.

Gu Dani who didn't care about the surroundings only turned to look at her younger sister with menacing eyes and continued to scold.

"So what if we did it, she deserves to die. My uncle Laosi works in the army all year long and all his hard earned money is used to buy Liu Caixia's medicine. What right does she have to use uncle Laosi's money, he is surnamed Gu while she is surnamed Liu, she doesn't deserve to spend his money." She screamed with red eyes and a deep hatred is clearly visible.

She was like a crazy woman ready to attack.

One moment they were vehemently denying the crimes and the next second  they're clamoring to admit what they did and even gave such reasons for their hatred.

Gu Hongqi on the side also shouted "Uncle Laosi's salary should be given to the great grandparents and be used by the Gu family, not the Liu family. "

He even stopped in the middle of screaming to huff as if to show how much anger he has.