Chapter 11

Shen Yuying's chest started to hurt as soon as she entered the room. It must be this body's response, the feelings of the of the original owner still lingers. 

   She can only comfort the owner and said "don't worry, I won't let them get what they want, I just hope you reunite with your family and the 3 of you can reincarnate together as a family in the next life. Please rest in peace."

   "I will protect this body, and will live happily. You can rest assured."

   Shen Yuying didn't know it, but her simple wish for this family was heard.  The family of 3 has met with the reincarnation God and was sent together for another life cycle.

   Suddenly her stuffy chest started to ease, she sigh in relief and started checking the room.  The layout in this room is the same with the last one, just the bed is a bit bigger.

   There were few quilts folded on top the bed. She sent them to space and flip the mattress. Under it, there's a document bag, she opened it and check what's inside. There were 2 passbooks, some certificates and a letter inside.

  The letter was addressed to Shen Yuying, it's basically said that her mother had prepared all this things because she knows her health wasn't good. 

     Her mother asked her to take care of herself, and take good care of her father when she's gone. They should depend and protect each other, and that they should live happily even when she's gone.

   Everything on the document bag belongs to Shen Yuying, the first passbook has the amount of 12,000 yuan, it was the money left by Qin Xiuying's parents. It was their life savings and compensation money after they sacrificed.

    The next passbook is the savings of her parents for the past 10 years, and there's 3,000 yuan on it.

   In the letter, her mother said to use the money wisely and to keep it for herself just as she did even after marrying Shen Jianjun. It is important to protect oneself. 

   The time is very sensitive, and asked her to only withdraw when she really have to, and it's better to wait when the country is at peace, don't invite trouble.

   There are few certificates in the document bags, the names written on it are her grandparents.  These are the properties they left behind and some documents that could prove family relationships.

  There were several shops, and 2 courtyard houses.  Again she was warned not to touch these things unless the country is already at peace.

  She didn't want to leave early but she had gotten sick, and she could only ask her daughter to remain strong. And continue to live happily with your father.

   Shen Yuying's tears fell, the original owner have such a good parents.

" I really hope the three of you are together now and are happy "

   Taking everything in the space, she went to open the cabinet.  There are clothes inside, both her parents clothes. She put everything in her space and inspect the cabinet if there are any hidden things. 

      Sure enough there was a hidden compartment under the cabinet. If you don't look closely you wont be able to find it. She open the board and found a few small boxes inside.

   One box contains a few small gold bars,  another box with jewelry,  and another with a few jade bracelets and necklace inside.  

      The last box was filled with money and tickets, after counting it the amount reached 1,565 yuan, some change and a few tickets.

     It seems that Qin Xiuying's parents identity wasn't easy.

   She cleaned up everything in the room, placing everything in the space except for the furnitures.

  It was already 4 in the afternoon when she finished, and she's starting to get hungry again.  She went to check the cabinet in the living room where the family's food was placed. There were rice, flour, some coarse grains a few eggs, some beans, dried noodles and even a small piece of bacon.  There are also pickles, a little oil and a few condiments.

    She decided to cook egg noodles, the kitchen is in the corridor. If she won't go out and cook, the neighbors will wonder if there's something wrong with her.

   In the corridor,  there are few women preparing meals, it was still quite early so it wasn't too crowded. She greeted them and hurriedly did her business.

    The kitchen looks cramped, there are several coal stoves, she looked for her spot and started cooking.  As she was cooking 1 serving meal, she moved quickly and finished the dish in no time.

    The neighbors knew she's grieving so they didn't bother her when she's cooking.

   She quickly cleaned up, said goodbye to the group of women and went back to her house.

   Eating noodles is certainly not enough, so she went inside the space, took out a serving of braised pork and stir-fried vegetables and started eating with delight.

"This is life. I haven't eaten this well for a long time. Ever since I got sick, my mouth only tasted bitter medicine. Now I can eat whatever I want." Shen Yuying thought while eating.

   "But I feel very lonely eating alone, I hope I'll be able to meet Azheng soon, it's too uncomfortable to be alone in this world."

   Shen Yuying took her time eating, anyway she's in the space, with the time difference it'll only be few minutes outside by the time she's done.

   After eating her meal, she rested for awhile and even started walking around the space to digest the food.

   While walking she thought about starting to practice her fighting skills, but before that, she has to prepare this body. She wasn't thinking about becoming extraordinarily powerful, but being able to protect herself is a must.

   Just beating a few adult in a single fight is enough. And if there's a danger she can always use her mental power.

    Back at the Cultivation world, she was a master at mind manipulation. She could control a lot people and things using her mind. It would be best if she can use it now. But right now, she's powerless, she hadn't started cultivating yet.

   She has to cleanse her body, allowing spiritual energy to be absorb. she won't have much time. She's about to go to the countryside, and it'll be almost impossible to do when you have to live with other people in a room.

   So before she'll go she has to practice as much as she can.

   She took a big tub and filled it with Spiritual spring. She will atleast try to refine her body inside and outside today, and slowly Cultivate.

    Stepping inside the tub, she sat down, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, slowly felt the qi in her body. With great concentration she began gathering the qi in her body.

    She slowly circulate the qi on all her organs, bones, tendons and even her blood, and started refining them one by one.

   This process is extremely painful, Shen Yuying was sweating alot and wanted to collapse many times.  She didn't know how long it took for all the organs to be refined.

   In the process , the body will also expel all the toxins accumulated in it. Making all organs in the body at the top condition.

   When Shen Yuying open her eyes, she was greeted by a an extremely foul smell, looking at herself, she was covered in black mud. The water in the tub has turned black and murky.

   She wants to vomit. 

    She immediately left the tub, washed and scrubbed herself until she was all red. Smelling herself, she felt satisfied,  all the deathly smell was gone.

   The space will auto clean every 24 hours, so she just left the murky water in the tub. Anyway there's nowhere to really put it. 

    She didn't know how long she stayed in the space so immediately went out to check.

   Three hours had already passed outside, it's equivalent to thirty hours in space.  It was long and painful process, but now her body is alot stronger.

   She didn't plan to focus on Cultivation,  this is a mortal world, being able to absorb qi to support my mental power is enough.