NOTICE

Good day to all my readers!

I've been thankful for your kind words and well greetings for my son and your patience to wait for the update of my story. I'm truly grateful.

I should probably explain to you what's going on, so you would understand me better.

My young son was born during Covid so he isn't out of the house for the first 2 years of his life except doctors appointment.

He is born weak compared with other children and doesn't interact with us, his family. He doesn't move as much, and doesn't make much sounds either. And so we sought doctors for help.

After many tests and waiting for more than a year, we recently received his diagnosis.  A rare muscular disease with no cure, that he'll have to deal with it for the rest of his life.

On top of that,  he also received another
diagnosis Autism Spectrum level 3. From this you could see my son needs a lot of help. As he couldn't feed, stand, and care on his own.

The disease has many complications, but unlike the Muscle Problem,  the other affected organs can be treated.

Right now, he's doing all four therapies (PT, OT, ST, FT). But my son who wasn't out of the house often is scared of strangers. So it takes a lot of time for him to warm up to strangers.

So please don't be displease with me if I write a bit slow. 

I haven't touched this book for a month and so it feels a bit unfamiliar.  I'll now slowly read the book again and re immerse myself in the story.

Then I will write again and update after 2 weeks. I will post an update on November 22, 2023.

Please try to understand me. I'm not gonna drop this book, although slow, I will make sure to finish it.

Thank you again.

PENZIE

PS. I also have a 2 year old daughter. She's quite active and very naughty, so my hands are full 😂.