Chapter 4

The 2 new masters I served is young master Huo of the Huo clan and young lady Nie of the Nie clan. Although their clans are part of the same Alliance,  they are both fighting for control. It's no wonder they will disagree with the relationship of these 2 people. They prefer marriage with the other clan, to accumulate more power to compete with each other. But while these 2 clans were fighting and competing with each other, these 2 juniors have fallen inlove and decided to ran away.  As it was treated as banishment, Although they know their location,  they just let them be.

    Soon my consciousness was dragged again to another place, it's when we met with the 2 huge beast. One has a body of a turtle, and the other has a body of a lion, they both have a dragonlike head. We have already been traveling and Cultivating together for 10 years, when these 2 Great Beasts appeared in front of us, introducing themselves as the Great Seer Beast (turtle) , and the Great Guardian Beast (lion). It did not attacked us, instead the Great Seer Beast left us with a prophecy.

    "The seed of Chaos has been planted, it is now growing and Cultivating. Being constantly fed with darkness by the humanities evil deeds, it will soon take its shape and will spread calamities.  The child in your womb is the "Chosen One". Athough his path is hard and thorny, his existence will save the lives of many, Cultivate and protect him well until he's ready".

     After which, they took a big leap and suddenly disappear. We were dumbfounded,  everything happened too fast, we couldn't even react from shock and we came to be, they're both gone. The news about the young ladies pregnancy made us both happy and worried. We immediately stopped traveling and just settled in the great mountains.

       On the day the young lady gave birth the 2 Great Beasts appeared together with some Elder Beasts, they came to celebrate the birth of Hope. The child was born powerful, not only his dormant core advanced, but he doesn't have a seal, which means this child can freely roam all realms of the Cultivation world. If cultivated wrong, he maybe the one to destroy this world. His birth was felt by the chaos, and immediately release darkness to this world, as if saying "I've known your existence".

      The darkness caused panic in all realms, although it soon fade away because the chaos was too weak to do anything harmful.  It was then interpreted by the Alliance that the dark power has been born and the darkness is celebrating,  showing off its power. The Alliance immediately send people to investigate newborn children with unusual abilities, While we were here in the mountains busy Cultivating the little master.

      The Alliance soon learned of his existence, born from both powerful parents, and his birth and age coincide with the darkness phenomenon. Believing he is the seed of Chaos the Alliance started hunting us down.

     We immediately fled, and found the Great Guardian Beast for help. He agreed to help cultivate the little master together with all the Elder Beasts. But the danger remains, the Alliance won't stop hunting the child until he's dead. The child needs "to die" or so we'll make other child die in his place.

     So i was given a mission, to hide his existence and make the Alliance believed that he died. Assist his Cultivation and protect him well. We came up with a plan to hide the young master in the Lower realm, make him live with mortals.

    To protect the child, both parents gave up their Cultivation and merge it with the child's core, it's a taboo practice and can only be done by blood relatives or it'll be rejected by the core and explode. A charm with seal was planted in his body by the Guardian beast to suppress his Cultivation and potential until the time they met again and he can undo the seal. With this seal he can be summoned anytime by the Guardian Beast. This technique is not known in the Cultivation world, and even a rare practice in the God realm, no one here will know the existence of the charm. We left a memory crystal with the Guardian beast which to be given to the little master once he's ready.

     As a Cultivator with a superior mental power, I am a master of mind manipulation.  The plan now was for me to take the little master and hide him in the lower realm while his parents takes in another child and be caught with it. I quickly erased their memories of where will the little master be going, and we parted ways.

     The journey was long and hard as I had to secretly sneaked out the upper realm. I have used too much of my ability while fleeing. Soon, I arrived in the Lower realm and immediately found a low key rich and powerful family, hoping he will at least live a comfortable life for a few years. I manipulated all their memories masters and servants alike. Making them believe that this is the eldest son, and the most beloved. I have almost exhausted my abilities while doing this.

  I am supposed to just watched him from afar and protect him if necessary,  but the news conveyed to me by the Guardian beast is that, my 2 masters has been executed before they could take in a stand in child.  The plan has changed, now I have to be the one to bring a stand in. But my mission was to protect him and Aide with his Cultivation, so I begged the Inheritance for the sake of this world's survival I shall leave him in the care of the Little master. The resources inside will be able to help him ascend fast, the inheritance agreed.  

      The inheritance will show up once the little master meets with the Guardian,  until then it will remain dormant. This was agreed by the inheritance, as it was dangerous to reveal its existence when the child is weak. I transferred my inheritance to the little master, leaving a message inside the space that once he defeated the chaos, and finish his mission, he will return the space to me, as only Shen blood was supposed to hold it, but its a special circumstances.

    After altering his memories,  I fled.