Chapter 35

Most of them will stop in the middle of work to drink water. The sun is scorching and everyone is sweating alot, you will need to replenish liquid or else you will suffer from heat stroke.

Other than water break, the only rest they will get is at noon when everyone has to eat lunch and sometimes take a short nap.

Because its the first day for Wang Meiyun and Wang Xiayun, they were extremely tired and hungry during lunch, they quickly finished their meal and then took a short nap.

Gu Yan is no better and has been grumbling about how tiring it was. Gu Yao thought she was going to die being scorched under the sun. But Gu Kai worked without complaining, although he worked slowly. Its much better than his other siblings.

Shen Yuying on the other hand was fine after working all morning. And didn't take a nap after eating her lunch instead decided to read some books.

The old educated youth has been doing this work for a long time and somewhat got used to it already,  but they still take a nap in the afternoon to replenish their energy. This except for Fang Roulan and Bai Xiuyun who doesn't like to work seriously and likes to laze around.

When she saw them working earlier, it's not that they can'tdo it, they just refuse to do it. They keep on stopping midway to rest, and stretch and grumbles. The Wang cousins are so much better than them and even Gu Yao is actually better at least she listens to Li Xiaomei. Shen Yuying just shook her head thinking about the two problematic people.

Since the Wang cousins needs to adapt,  she decided to add few drops of Spiritual spring to their water bottle. So they can last longer and wont collapse.

She also added a little spring water to the water vat at home. Just to make everyone healthy.

After resting for a few minutes at noon, everyone went back to the field.

In the new policy, as long as one can finish his/her work and get 10 work points, he'll be able to rest early.

Because Shen Yuying worked fast, she was able to leave the field together with the other villagers who has been working nonstop since morning.

Under the envious gaze of several people, Shen Yuying greeted the other educated youth and left the field.

She had planned to visit Liu Caixia today but she didn't know where she lives, she thought of going to the village clinic to check if she's still there or if she had gone home, so Shen Yuying changed her direction and went to village clinic decisively.

On the way, she met with Lu Aiguo, the second son of the village captain.

He already recognized Shen Zhiqing when she was walking towards him, he was briefly stunned to see Shen Yuying due to a few reasons.

First, this is not the way to the Educated youth, so he was wondering why would she come here at this time.

Second, it's still early and many people are still in the field working, not to mention Shen Zhiqing has just arrived yesterday and for sure she's not used to farming. So he didn't think about Shen Zhiqing finishing her job early,  instead she thought she left early.

Third, If she left early then it must be because of something important, and that's why she's coming this way instead of going back home.

Since he him, he greeted her first.

"Shen Zhiqing, what are you doing here? Do you need something from the village office?" He asked politely.

"Second brother Lu, I just finished my work in the field and I'm going to the village clinic to check Liu Caixia's condition."