Chapter 34

In the morning, Shen Yuying was awaken by the noises and movements in the bed.

She opened her eyes and adjust to the dark, she saw Fang Roulan getting out of bed and going to the table to light the kerosene lamp.

It was Fang Roulan's turn to cook, and when she moved Shen Yuying also woke up, but she stayed in bed until Fang Roulan went out.

It's still dark outside, Shen Yuying got up, she wants to wash up while others are still sleeping. She didn't eat well last night, and she is a little hungry. After making sure Fang Roulan finished washing up and now busying in the kitchen, she also decided to go out.

She can't work in the field while being hungry. The breakfast must be some kind of porridge and thats not enough for her.

So she took her candle and lit it, took change of clothes and shower Essentials. She moved quietly and went to the shower room.

Most of the time, the people here will only wash up briefly in the morning and evening to conserve water, but she can't do it. Especially in this kind of weather, you will sweat a lot.

She left the lit candle in the shower room and splash some water on the ground to make it look like someone is inside then flash into space.

She ate beef noodles with slices of roasted beef and some steamed vegetables for breakfast. She took a quick shower and didn't forget to gargle to eliminate the smell of food.

After shower, she blow dry her hair and tie it into twin braid to make it look like she didn't wash her hair. She put on moisturizing and sunblock lotion on her body, let it dry before putting on her clothes.

Before coming to the countryside, Shen Yuying has aged some of her clothes and even put some patches on them. Not as exaggerated  as the ones worn by the villagers that she saw yesterday.  But enough not to be in a limelight because she is a educated youth.

She flash out of space, and because of the time difference its only been about 5 minutes outside. Except for her and Fang Roulan, everyone else is still sleeping.

Shen Yuying made her way to the house and ignored Fang Roulan who is cooking in the kitchen.

Fang Roulan looked at her and the candle in her hand and sneered but didn't comment.

She entered the bedroom with her lit candle and took away her mirror and some beauty products, socks, shoes and some powder then left right after.

She stayed in the main hall and put all her things in the dining table and the chair beside her which is empty at the moment.

She had put lotion in her body but forgot to wipe some on her face so carefully apply some cream on her face, this is to protect her face from the heat.

Although spiritual spring would help treat and  maintain Shen Yuying skin, she didn't want to get burn while working in the field so she made sure to use her skin care products.

She also applied lip balm on her lips. Looking at herself in the mirror,  nobody could tell she put something on her face and it made her satisfied.

A jealous pair of eyes followed her every move from the kitchen but Shen Yuying chose to ignore it and instead put more effort into making herself presentable. 'Alright you can get jealous some more' Shen Yuying thought.

She put on comfortable socks and wore her jiefang shoes. Jiefang shoes is a hot product in this era but the problem is it will make your feet sweat alot so Shen Yuying didn't forget to put alot of foot powder to prevent her feet from sweating while working in the field.