Chapter 28

On the Shen Family side.

Loud cries and curses can be heard inside the house of the eldest son of the Shen Family.

Earlier today, they personally sent Shen Yumei and Shen Yucheng at the train station.

Both teens were unwilling to board the train but no matter how much trouble they make, they still have to go.

They were dragged by their elder brothers inside the train, in fear that they would run away and will cause trouble for the family.

After the train is gone, they're both sorrowed and relieved at the same time.

Although they don't want to send them to the mountains and countryside, they have no choice.

So they left the train station.

Both parents and grandparents are currently cursing Shen Yuying inside their home.

"How could she be so vicious? She sent her cousins to the mountain. How can my Yucheng live?" Old Mrs. Shen howl so loud.

Although the old man Shen was annoyed by the noise he just let her vent her emotions.

Old Mrs Shen has many grandsons, but her favorite was the youngest Shen Yucheng.

He was sweet mouthed and know how to coax his grandparents.

Its the same with old man Shen, although the eldest grandson is important, as the family will depend on him. His love for the youngest grandson was different. Its full of doting.

While the whole family cried and curse, on the train bound to Shaanxi, Shen Yumei sat on the seat beside Shen Yucheng gloomily.

The tears in her eyes hasn't dried yet, and the hatred he felt for Shen Yuying soared. She clenched her hands.

If she'd known this will happen, she should have made sure to kill Shen Yuying when she pushed her down, few weeks back.

This wouldn't have happened. She was careless and gave Shen Yuying a chance to retaliate.

Her eyes was red from anger and her palms were filled with half moon marks from nails embedded to them.

Although her hands are rough, the marks were visible. One could see just how hard she clenched her hands.

Her heart was really unwilling, very unwilling.

Shen Yumei didn't know that she had really killed the real Shen Yuying, and now they Shen Yuying who's using her cousins body is an entity from decades into the future.

She turned to her side and look at his brother who was quietly looking outside the window.

Just from how solemn he looks, no one could tell that he was the same guy who made a fuss and kicking around, not wanting to board the train.

Fresh tears fell from Shen Yumei's eyes, 'just you wait Shen Yuying, I don't know how long, but I'll make sure to find you and make you pay for this'. Shen Yumei swore.

In Lushan Village, a group of people is making way to the village office.

Gu Kai noticed the burlap bag in Shen Yuying's embrace.

Looking at the small woman carrying such a big bag, he can't help but frown.

Gu Kai grew up in a good environment, but with 2 spoiled and arrogant siblings above him, he couldn't act the same.

He was always gentlemanly and sensible.

He stretched his hand to get the bag from Shen Yuying "let me carry this for you".