Chapter 6

The next morning,  Shen Yuying woke up from her dream. Her eyes were red and swollen, and the tears keeps on falling.  " Aaaah!! Hoo-hoo.. Ah Zheng, Baobao, I remember everything now, I remember everything "

   The small hospital room was filled with Shen Yuying's sobs and wails. She was full of remorse and is feeling very emotional,  as if everything just happened yesterday.

"Host, after you died, the master began to Cultivate with the Guardian and the Elders. He came back to Upper realm  and took revenge on the Alliance.  The Chaos showed up 3,000 years after, causing long term wars to erupt everywhere in the Cultivation world. But eventually, it was defeated by the master and the peace returned and the master ascended to Godhood.
Thousands of years has passed since then, and my master is now a Celestial being."

"What about Baobao? Do you know what happened to him? Where is he now?"

"Baobao's soul was locked up in the void realm. During the Chaos war, the spiritual energy became unstable creating cracks in space causing several  souls to escape,  Baobao is one of them.  Gu Zheng and Baobao has been looking for you. It has been more than 10 thousand years since your first life, and they have never forgotten you."

     Gu Zheng and Baobaos soul has been reincarnated a few times, and each time they will look for Shen Yuying's reincarnation.  But they weren't so lucky,  it's either they couldn't find her at all or she had been dead or dying.

"Hoo-hoo why are they looking for me? I am the sinner, I made them suffer and caused their death."  The crying made Shen Yuying speech slurred, but she still continues.  "Gu Zheng is here, what about Baobao?"

"Gu Zheng's reincarnation is destined to find you in this life, but not Baobao. The Gods took pity on him and allowed him to reincarnate beside Gu Zheng as an animal, a dog."

"It makes sense,  that dog was also named Baobao, so he is my Baobao, no wonder he likes to cuddle with me. I'm so glad, so glad they were fine, I was able to meet and recognize them in this life. Hoo-hoo I want to see them, I want to see my family."

Shen Yuying hurriedly called Gu zhengs phone, but nobody answered the call. Instead she left a message telling him to come to her with Baobao and that she remembers everything. Although Shen Yuying's eyes were red and swollen,  you can see a tinge of excitement and happiness in them.

"Then host, you don't have much time left, you only have today at most. I must give you your rewards,  so you'll be able to prepare well for your next life."

Shen Yuying just nodded her head absent-mindedly, her mind was still thinking about meeting her family. But the systems next words attracted her attention.

"The Guardian beast, my Master, and countless Gods has been truly moved by your strong heart, hard work and dedication to complete the mission entrusted to you. They have all given you their blessings,  hoping you'll have a smooth, happy life and full of good luck. In your next life, you will be sent to a parallel world in the 60's to start over. And while doing your mission, you have been cursed and suffered 99 lifetimes,  these 99 lives will become your merits, and it can be converted into money. In your currency,  it's about 9.9 Billion Yuan."

"What? Too much money? How will I spend them? Im about to die and can't even get out of bed."

"Host, I appeared like a system to you not only to connect with you quickly but also to help you spend that money, to prepare better for the next life."

  In consideration with Shen Yuying's condition,  and with the approval of this world's God, the system "World Market" was created.  As the name suggests,  it's a virtual market that contains all the data of all the stores in the world.  It will only run for 1 day to keep the balance of this world as much as possible. Everything you order will be delivered immediately.

"Wow! Its too powerful?"

"Host, this is an exception because of your merit. But you have to remember,  although you can buy them you won't be able to use them in this life. Thus all the things you buy will arrive in the space automatically."

"Okay, I'll make a list of the things I need. And since I cant enter the space,  you help me arrange all of them in the storage."

"Yes host, I gladly will."

   A knock on the door was heard, and the nurse entered. She changed the IV Fluid and administered the medicine.  Shen Yuying could no longer eat, and just relies on the fluid and medicine to hold on. The nurse quickly left without uttering any word.

No emotion can be seen on Shen Yuying's face, she's been used to it. She has been here for a few months and her family never visited her once. The only visitor she has are Gu Zheng and Baobao, Baobao can't always come, he needs special permission which was granted after Gu Zheng donated a sum of money to the hospital.

All the medical staff looks down on her as a woman abandoned by her family, and only has a dog and a man as a companion.  Shen Yuying doesn't care about what they think, they have given up on her just as she did herself.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm having trouble with publishing the next chapter. 

I'm still communicating with Wattpad.

Please bear with me.