Chapter 30

While the 2 sisters are away Shen Yuying was busying herself in the bedroom.

Since Gu Yao is sleeping in the kang bed, she moved slowly as to not wake her up.

She placed her thick quilts, padded jackets, cotton shoes and trousers in the storage chest.

It's still summer so she wouldn't be able to use these things yet. So she placed all her winter clothes in the chest and locked it.

On the cabinet, she placed the rest of her clothes on one side of the top door cabinet and the rest of her stuff including foods on the other side.

She also didn't forget the eggs she got from the Captain's family.

Although they will eat together, it's not necessary to share all her foods.

She can still cook sometimes,  especially  because she had sent here her stove, pots and pan. So cooking alone won't be a problem.

She took the other storage chest to the kitchen utility room. Although it's a small room, but it's not totally full. She can easily fit one storage chest here.

She placed the stove, pot and pan inside. The coal briquettes she sent from home was also locked in there together.

The coal stove used only coal briquettes, and they are hard to buy especially in the countryside. So there's no point on sharing coal stove with everyone.

Shen Yuying planned to find a way to live alone. She doesn't like living with strangers.  Not only they live together,  they also share the same bed. She's just plainly not comfortable.

But right now she had no choice but to endure. So she just sigh and didn't forget to lock both storage chest and cabinet.  And put the keys in space.

Thinking about the space, she wants to get in and check the plants and animals.  Anyway Gu siblings are asleep in the bedroom.  Wang Meiyun and Wang Xiayun are out buying locks and it'll take a while for them to come back.

She closed the utility room door and flashed into space. Ah! She really wanted to soak into the water but right now is not the time for that.

She quickly checked everything inside, and collected eggs into the storage.

The vegetables aren't ready yet, so she'll let them be for now.

Her mental power is not strong enough to control the farm implements in the space while she's outside. But she'll be able to do it once she's inside the space. It'll be helpful when the time comes.

Eggs are easier and even vegetables are doable if she harvest them one by one using mental power. But it'll take a lot of time knowing she had planted alot in the space.

So she decided that after this harvest,  she's only gonna plant a little bit. She doesn't need much vegetables, and she still have a lot of them in the storage.

She came out of space, she's only been gone for a few minutes.  She opened the door and checked outside.  They haven't come back yet, so she went to the bedroom.

She placed the wooden basin and her washbasin on top of the storage chest.  It's a good spot for them. She took the bucket and dipper and decided to fetch water in the well to take shower.

That's only for show, once she's inside the shower room she will go to space to soak in the spiritual spring for a bit.

Shen Yuying went to the well and fetch water. Since everyone is busy in the field,  nobody else was there.

Since she only need a bucket, she move quite fast and went returned to the house right away.

Shen Yuying went to the shower room quickly.  She flashed into space and scrubbed her body thoroughly.