Part 1

Alex's POV:

"Will you shut the fuck up for once", Y/N groaned as she buried her head under her pillow. I rolled my eyes and continued talking to my boyfriend Servando on facetime.

"No you hang up first", I told him with a laugh. In the bed across the room I could hear Y/N make retching noises, making Kelley in the third bed snort with laughter. I huffed and eventually ended the call. I noticed Y/N was now far too relaxed so I grabbed the closest pillow and threw it in her direction.

"You missed asshole", she told me as she rolled onto her side. I couldn't be dealing with her right now. I finally got up to take a shower, leaving the two toddlers Y/N and Kelley to themselves.

Y/N's POV:

Not long after Alex had left I slowly started to sit up and noticed Kelley doing the same across the room. "Are you guys ever going to get along?", she asked with a grin. "Fuck no", I replied with a grin of my own. "I'm so tired man", she told me as she dropped back onto the bed.

"Get up Kelley, you too Y/L/N", a whiny raspy voice told us. That was a quick shower. I huffed as I brushed past her to take a shower.

"For fucks sake Morgan do you always have to leave it so steamy", I muttered to myself as I entered the bathroom. I reluctantly undressed and stepped into the shower and turned on the water. "MOTHERFUC- ALEX WHY IS THE WATER SO HOT", I shouted. I could only hear a muffled laugh in response. I fixed the water temperature and stood there under the water for a good five minutes before I was interrupted by Kelley at the door. "Hurry up Y/N I need to pee", she whined. I sighed and quickly finished showering, got dressed and left the bathroom.

"Pack first then breakfast", the blue eyed forward told me as I was heading for the door, "Y/N I'm serious, we can't have a repeat of last time when you nearly made the whole team late", she told me firmly.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to pack my suitcase, I was about halfway through when Kelley had finished showering and had come back into the room. I noticed her heading for the door. "Oi pack your case first", I told her. "Alex already did mine", she told me with a grin.

I turned to the blue eyed girl sitting cross legged on the end of her bed scrolling through her phone, she looked up and gave me a fake sweet smile as she let Kelley go down for breakfast. I groaned as my stomach rumbled, I stuffed the rest of my belongings into my case and quickly shut it. "Y/N I saw that, do it properly", she warned as she stared me down a little. I thought about it for a second but nah. I blew a raspberry at her and legged it out the door to go have breakfast.

I enjoyed a nice big breakfast with some team mates and as I looked around a little I couldn't help but notice Alex wasn't here even though it had been a good 15 minutes or so, and I had a bad feeling about it. I wasn't sure if I should just leave it or if I should go check where she was. I debated internally for about five minutes but decided it would just be best to go check up on her, even if I didn't like her she was still a team mate I guess.

I went back to the room me, Kelley and Alex all shared and there she was. Her back was turned from me and as I walked around to see her I was quickly met with watery red eyes and tear stained cheeks. I noticed her clutching her phone in one hand. Fuck I thought, someone must have died or something. I hated being all mushy but something about seeing her so vulnerable in front of me made me melt a little. I knelt down in front of her as she sniffed quietly and avoided looking at me.

"I'm fine Y/N you can go", she told me quietly.

"Alex...what happened", I asked her gently. I slowly tilted her chin in my direction and made her face me. "What's going on?", I asked her. I felt so mushy and gross but oh well. I could see internally debating whether or not to tell me, so I slowly rested my other hand on her knee, "You can trust me Morgan", I told her with a small smile.

She sniffled. "It's uhhh...it's Servando". Shit he was dead I thought. "He...cheated on me". What the fuck. Weren't they literally on the phone an hour ago acting like giddy school kids I thought to myself.

It took me a second to notice Alex had broken down in tears again. "Come here", I told her as I sat on the bed next to her and pulled her in for a hug, letting her cry on my shoulder. I slowly stroked her hair and rubbed her back as she let out all her emotions. She stopped after like ten minutes and sniffed quietly as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll break his fucking legs", I said as she let out a small laugh. I wasn't joking in fairness but I wouldn't tell her that right now in her state.

We were interrupted by a knock at the door, it was Jill our head coach. "Guys are you in there? We're leaving in twenty bring your cases down okay?". "Got it Jill", I shouted back for the both of us.

"Cmon there's still time for you to get breakfast", I told Alex. She shook her head. "Alex...you have to eat", I told her sternly. "Fine I'll bring you a plate". I stood up and grabbed two of our three cases and headed out the door. As I got into the lift I leaned back, taking in everything that just happened. I squirmed a little as I still felt all mushy inside and I wasn't sure why. I noticed now how part of my shirt was still wet with her tears and I smiled a little, then shook my head and tried to smear some of the mascara off the shoulder of my white uswnt tshirt.

I left the cases in the lobby and went to fill a breakfast plate for Alex, as I entered our room I noticed her in the corner reapplying some light makeup. "Yeah you left half of it on my shirt before so that makes sense", I told her as she reached for the mascara. She turned around and gave me a small smile followed by a shove.

---