Part 29

Y/N's POV:

We finished our chocolate mousse and I put the empty pots and spoons on the bedside table before turning back to Alex who was reaching over to get her previously tossed shirt from the floor. "You can keep it off if you want", I told her with a laugh and she shoved me before slowly putting it on with a small smirk.

"Y/N?", she turned to face me after a few seconds. "You know earlier when I was a bit distracted on my phone...", I nodded as I waited for her to continue. "Well I was talking to Abby..."

I nodded slowly, unsure how to react. "And is everything okay? Nothing bad happened right?"

"No no everything is all good, I think we both just wanted to clear some things, she's still my friend and with us and you and her I just didn't really get to talk to her these last like six months or so. She says she's happy for us and I do think she means it, I think she might have met someone".

"That's good, I'm happy for her", I said sincerely.

"...You don't regret things right...with me?", she asked timidly.

"Alex you shouldn't even have to ask that, I love you with all my heart and the only thing I regret is not having kissed you sooner", I reassured her as I took her in my arms.

"It's just...I know things probably would have been easier with her, and I know I'm difficult sometimes-"

"No more difficult than me", I smiled as I cut off her sentence. "Alex I don't know what's caused these...insecurities all of a sudden, if it's something I did I'm sorry. But please never sit here and think that I regret anything with you. For the tenth time today, I love you and I will love you every day from now", I told her with a grin as she nuzzled into my neck. "Can I tell you something really embarrassing...", she quickly sat up and looked at me. 

"So...Abby once said I love you to me-"

"Y/N I don't want to hear this", she interjected.

"No wait baby, she said 'I love you Y/N' and I replied with...'I love you Alex'", as soon as the words left my mouth Alex gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"Y/N you dumbass, I feel awful for her...when was this?", she asked curiously as she tried not to smile.

"Some months ago", I admitted with blushed cheeks.

"You've been in love with me for years haven't you Y/L/N? It's okay you can admit it now", she teased.

"Don't get me started on you Morgan, literally over a year ago when they mixed up the roomie schedules that one camp and you stayed with Kelley she told me you said my name in your sleep", I sniggered and watched as she buried her face in the blanket.

"Shut up, I was probably arguing with you in my dream because you were being annoying again", she told me with a blush and then hit me in the face with a pillow as I continued laughing at her.

She ended up climbing on top of my half naked body once more as she tried to pin me back and attached her lips to mine as we had done earlier on. "Babe I think you might be a sex addict", I laughed between kisses.

"Shush we're making up for like 2 months apart", she breathed out as she worked on my neck.

After a couple hours of delay Alex and I finally boarded our flight to join up with the national team with Texas this time. "So...I was thinking we should tell the girls", Alex turned to me as she laced our hands.

"Yeah that sounds good, I mean I know you're not out so as long as they can all keep a secret", I joked, referring to Sonnett in particular who was known for her big mouth. Alex nodded with a smile as we both agreed now would be a good time to let them all know.