Part 19

Y/N's POV:

I had been back in England for about about 2 weeks, just settling back in into my daily routines. I was finally cleared to continue playing after my slight ankle injury and today I was making my return to club football. Abby had flown over to finalise her own contract details and she would be officially joining her club in January after the Christmas break. 

She was currently up in the stands at my game though, watching me walk out. I looked up at her as I entered the pitch and gave her a slight wave, which she eagerly returned with a grin. I ended up having a great game, I registered an assist from a cross and in the dying minutes of the game I scored the 2-1 winner from a corner. I was quick to whip off my shirt and run around till I reached the corner flag, and I stood in front of our fans with my arms out as my team mates jumped on me. 

I ended up getting a yellow card for taking off my shirt but it was worth it in the end. As apart of the back four I didn't score often so I took it all in as the stadium chanted my name and sang my songs, long after the full time whistle. I did a lap around the pitch to clap the fans and threw my shirt into the screaming crowds, and then one of my coaching staff members threw me a towel and pushed me to do a live interview with the tv broadcasters.

I wiped my face and neck with the towel, and tucked it into the waist band of my shorts. I was unable to hide my grin during the interview, particularly as I noticed the attractive interviewer checking me out not so discreetly from behind the camera. Her eyes appreciatively scanned over my sweaty toned arms and stomach.

Once the interview was over she reached over to hug my sweaty upper body, not something many interviewers usually did but I wasn't complaining. I was eventually led away by someone from my team, not before I left her with a cheeky wink. 

Abby jumped on me as I entered the tunnel, excitedly gushing about my goal. I laughed at her excitement and wrapped my arms around her as we swayed around for a few seconds.

"Y/N you're all sweaty", she whined as she pulled away.

"Too late", I laughed as I pulled her back in for a hug, and she made no attempt to resist. After a cool down and a shower, I eventually drove back to my house, bringing Abby with me. I know we were both bored of hotel rooms so I let her stay at my place. I ordered some takeout food and we lazed on the sofas and put on some random movie as we waited.

"Y/N", she punched me in the arm lightly as she put her phone down. "You were totally checking out the woman that did your interview earlier...you hoe", she huffed as she climbed on top of me and we began fake wrestling. I won the fight in the end after some possibly illegal tickling, and now we both found ourselves on the floor of my living room, myself on top of her as we laughed and caught our breath.

I was exhausted. "Fucking hell", I breathed out as I leaned down slightly, my forearms resting on the ground either side of her head as I hovered above her. My eyes flickered from her honey glazed eyes to her plump lips. She pulled me closer without a second thought and connected our lips, they moved together harmoniously and eventually we had to pull apart to breath. She angled her neck to the side slightly as she moaned out my name quietly and pressed a hand to the back of my head as I began to kiss her neck. The once soft kisses ended up getting passionate really quickly, and I picked her up and sat back, leaning on the sofa as I pulled her body onto mine and reconnected our lips once more.

"I...want...you", she breathed out between kisses as she moved to kiss my neck. "Fuckkk", I groaned out as I then went to take off her shirt. I left a trail of passionate kisses along her collar bone and was reaching behind to unclip her bra when the door bell suddenly rung out through the house, making me groan.

"Fuckkk it's the food...I think", I mumbled into her neck.

She reluctantly got off my lap with a huff and pushed me to go open the door. "Well I can't go Y/N you've got me here in my bra", she laughed.

"Fine", I groaned as I slowly got up. Thankfully it did end up only being the food and not like a surprise visit from my parents or something. I walked back into the room and placed the two brown bags on the table as I saw Abby reaching down to grab her shirt from the floor.

"You can keep that off if you like", I joked with a smirk.

"Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you", she grinned back at me as I sat down next to her. We put on some random tv show whilst we ate and after clearing up we sat back down. I felt Abby's arm snake around mine as she whined my name and turned to face me. I leaned my head back as I felt delicate kisses on my neck and let out a happy sigh. 

I was so tempted to pull her back onto my lap and started kissing her again but I was feeling the effects of playing a ninety minute match only hours ago. "Abby...I'm tired..", I told her with a groan, making her pull away. "..I'm sorry, it's just...I want to give you the full experience you know", I winked at her, "but I can't right now".

She faked a huff but then turned to me with a sweet smile. "It's okay I get it".

"I'll make it up to you...soon", I told her as I leaned towards her and gave her a quick peck on the lips, knowing that if it lasted any longer we'd both be here all night.