Part 20

Y/N's POV:

"Hello gorgeous", I greeted the blonde woman in my arms with a pretty bad fake British accent. "Hi", she mumbled with a smile as she stretched out her limbs and pressed a tired kiss to my cheek.

Abby returned home for Christmas with her family after her initial visit but returned with the new year and we had spent most nights together for the last month even though she had her own apartment not too far away from my house. Everything seemed to be going well, especially on the physical side I thought to myself as she slowly got up and straddled my waist, leaning down to connect our lips as I ran my finger tips up and down the back of her thighs in a teasing manner.

She angled her head slightly and began to place gentle kisses on my neck as I let out a moan. "Fuckk Abby", I breathed out as I placed my hand on the back of her neck and redirected her lips back to mine as I smoothly flipped us over, making her giggle.

I nearly tore her shirt or my shirt should I say, as I pulled it over her head desperately.  She caressed the back of my neck, whimpering quietly as I began to tease her nipples with my mouth. She pushed my head down, desperate for me to work on her aching core, as I left a trail of kisses down her torso.

"Stop teasing me Y/N", she breathlessly whined as I placed kisses on her hip bone and then her inner thighs. I bit my lip as I slowly took off her lacy underwear. I felt myself get wetter at the sight of her dripping core, where I started by placing a single gentle kiss, making shivers run up and down her spine, as she yearned for more contact.

"What do you want me to do Abby?", I teased her as I felt her getting more and more impatient.

"I want you to make me...you know", she breathed out as she tried to use her own fingers, getting desperate. I held her wrists to keep her away from touching herself, as I continued to tease her.

"I can't hear you Abby, what do you want?", I asked with a smirk.

"I WANT YOU TO EAT ME OUT AND MAKE ME CUM Y/N", she practically screamed out, as I instantly began to slide my tongue through her wet folds. "Keep going", she begged, as I sped up slightly and sucked on her sweet spot. 

"GOD Y/N IM GONNA CUM", she moaned out as I began to feel her legs shake, as she let go and rode the climax.

"You make me feel so good", she mumbled and laid an arm over my chest as I eventually returned to her side after cleaning her up. "Your turn", she told me as she slowly got up and took off my thin t shirt, leaving a trail of kissing down my toned torso.

Suddenly my phone rang making both of us groan. I initially planned on ignoring it but glanced over at the caller id and reached over to answer, making Abby frown slightly as she got up and straddled my waist, waiting for our activities to presume. 

"Jill?", I answered cautiously, Abby instantly moved to cover herself with the blanket as she realised who I was talking to, making me bite back a smile. It wasn't even a face time call or anything but she instantly felt conscious of her naked state.

"Weren't you expecting this call Y/N? Come on now, you know you're a main stay in this team. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to our USA camp this February Y/N", she told me with a laugh.

Oh shit. I had completely forgotten about the upcoming camp. "Uhh thank you Jill, it's always an honour as you know, I'll see you soon", I told her with a smile.

"And whilst you're there can you tell Morgan as well", she said from the other side of the line, and I could tell she was wearing a wry smile. Fuck this was so awkward. 

"Uhh yeah sure Jill, I'll tell Abby when I see her", I recovered, hoping Abby hadn't heard Jill's slip,  I looked at the blonde girl in front of me who just grinned as I said her name.

"Shit...my mistake Y/N, ummm sorry for the mix up yeah?", Jill muttered.

"Don't worry about it coach, I'll see you soon, California this time right?", I asked because whilst I wanted this call to be over as soon as possible I genuinely didn't know.

"That's right, bye Y/N", she hung up. I put my phone down with a sigh. 

"We love to be interrupted, don't we?", Abby mumbled into my shoulder as she laid on top of me with a huff. "Jill, there was that delivery guy, those weird singing kids", I laughed as I remembered the Christmas carolers that had come to my door a week too late. "Cmon let's go take a shower and then I need to pack, and then we need to go to your place and pack", I told her as I reluctantly got up with her still attached to my chest, as I carried her into the ensuite.

We had finished packing my case and we had just arrived at Abby's apartment to pack her suitcase for our trip to California in a couple of days. "Do you really need these?", I asked her as I held up a pair of sandals. "Yes", she answered happily. It took forever but we finally finished as I wheeled her suitcase to the front door. I walked over to the balcony where she was leaning out and looking over the city view. I wrapped my arms around her waist, exhaling deeply as I rested my face into her shoulder.

She put her hands over mine as she leaned her head back. "...I love you Y/N", she admitted with a hint of nervousness and excitement. I smiled into her shoulder as I felt something stir inside me. "I love you too Ale- Abby", I quickly corrected myself. Fuck fuck fuck. She probably didn't even hear, I tried to reassure myself. Abby stood still in the same position and I couldn't tell whether there was a mistake to rectify or not which just made me feel worse.

"I love you Abby", I repeated to try and reassure her in case she had noticed my slip up. I felt her nod slightly as she patted my hand. Fuck.