Part 26

Y/N's POV:

I sighed happily as I opened my eyes to find Alex sleeping in my arms. My eyes scanned over her perfect features, her perfect eyebrows to her long eyelashes. A small smile graced her face as she talked quietly in her raspy morning voice, her eyes still closed. "Are you staring at me Y/L/N?"

"Maybe, how did you know?", I asked with a grin. "Because I did the same thing earlier", she replied as she finally opened her eyes and blinked at me for a couple of seconds. I tried and failed to hide my wry smile, which she quickly noticed as she got on top of me and slowly leaned down towards me.

"GUYS IM STILL HERE", Kelley interrupted and we both snapped our neck to look in her direction for a second. "Cockblock", I muttered, earning a nudge from Alex. I had honestly forgotten she was staying in the other bed. I let out a loud groan, hinting at my annoyance not so subtly as Alex stifled a laugh and rested her head in the crook of my neck. I felt Alex's lips peppering light kisses on my neck, and I turned to her slightly with a shake of my head. "You're turning me on and there's nothing I can do about it, it's not fair", I whined to her in a quiet whisper as she smiled back at me innocently. 

Then I felt her hand trailing under my hoodie as her teasing fingers slowly drifted up towards my breasts, she pinched one of my nipples lightly, making my breath hitch for a second. As I moved to kiss her she got up with a smirk and walked off to the bathroom and I could only watch her swaying hips leaving me behind. I groaned into my pillow, feeling slightly sexually frustrated.

Eventually I got out of bed and slid on some socks and slides as I began packing up my suitcase. I quickly went to brush my teeth when Alex left the bathroom, and when I returned she had fixed the messy sheets on the bed and was finishing off my packing. I helped her wordlessly and once we were done I lifted the case and wheeled it to the door.

"Kell, I'm going to go help Alex pack okay", I told the sleepy eyed girl who was slowly sitting up in bed, she nodded slowly as she rubbed her eyes. "Cmon", I told Alex as I took her hand in mine and led her out the room. We arrived at her empty room down the hall and she let us in with her card. Once inside I was quick to stand in front of her and corner her against the door. I stared down at her with a smirk and then slowly leaned in to connect our lips. "Y/N we seriously need to pack", she warned between kisses but made no attempt to stop. 

She moaned into my mouth as our tongues intertwined and I lifted her up, as she locked her legs around my waist. I slowly carried her to the bed and placed her down gently. Then to her surprise I unhooked her arms from around my neck and stood up straight. "Come on Morgan it's time to pack", I told her with a smirk.

"You tease", she huffed with an eye roll as she sat up on the bed and ran a hand through her hair frustratedly. "Only copying you darling", I told her with a wink before I grabbed her case and lifted it onto the bed. We talked for a while as we packed her case. "Now I need to see you in this", I told her with a laugh as I held up a tight cropped shirt, she smacked my arm with a smile in response. "Or this", I held up a lacy black bra. "Oh my god shut up Y/N", she blushed and reached out to grab her undergarments and stuff them into the case.

Soon enough we were finally done, I zipped up the suitcase and carried it to the door. I turned around to find Alex still sat down on the bed but with her arms open, "come here baby", she invited. Without a second thought I found myself sitting between her legs as she wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"What now?", she asked quietly as she pressed her lips to my cheek. "First breakfast, then...I need to drive down south for a couple meetings remember". "And what about after?", she asked sadly. I immediately knew why she was upset. I turned around and sat cross legged, facing her as I took her hands in mine.