Part 11

Y/N's POV:

Over the past week I had gotten too used to being woken up by knocking at the door. And now was no different except it was like 11pm not am. A loud booming knock has interrupted my sleep, and whoever it was they would not go away. After their fifth knock I groaned loudly, shouting "WHAT", as loudly as I could muster.

"Alex? Are you in there?", a voice asked. An unmistakably recognisable voice. I looked down at the girl in my lap who was still in a deep sleep. For once we weren't completely entangled, everything was the same from when we first went to sleep other than how she had swung a leg over mine.

I slowly rolled out from under her as I straightened up and went to answer the door. I opened the door and quickly slid outside, shutting it behind me. "What the fuck", the person mumbled upon seeing me.

"What the fuck do you want Servando?", I asked him venomously through gritted teeth, as I resisted the urge to punch him in the face.

"What do you mean what do I want? Where's Alex? Is she in there?", he asked as he tried to open the door. I pushed him back, noticing him getting more and more irritated. "You cheated on her you motherfucker. You don't deserve her."

"And you do?", he snorted. "I see what you are now. You're a little faggot aren't you? Well Alex isn't so you can fuck off out my way, she's my bitch not yours". As quickly as I humanly could I threw a punch to his stomach and a knee to his crotch, making him stumble back as he bent over in pain.

"You bitch", he muttered quietly. He quickly recovered, trying not to show any signs of pain on his face as he stood up to throw a punch, I ducked out the way and he ended up smacking the hotel room door. I dodged a few more reckless angry punches thrown my way and kicked out trying to get him in the stomach. He grabbed my leg and dropped me to the floor, dropping my head on the floor a couple of times making me feel dizzy. I felt something sharp on his fingers slice a cut into my forehead as he slapped me across the face, I managed to fight back and eventually push him off, landing a few of my own punches to his face.

I felt blood trickle down to one of my eyes as the hotel door opened. With my one eyed vision I saw Alex standing in the doorway with her hand over her mouth. Servando charged at me again and before I knew it we were at it again, rolling around in the hallway as we dodged and landed punches. Alex screamed out helplessly trying to get us to stop but to no avail. She did manage to attract the attention of some of our team mates that were staying on this floor, and before I knew it Christen, Tobin, Kelley and Becky were pulling him and I apart as Alex cried in the background.

Servando was led inside Alex's room and they took me to Kelley and Abby's room. I was seated on the bed as Sophia stroked my hair and Abby cleaned up the cut on my head. 

A few of my team mates surrounded me, "what the fuck was that Y/N? What happened?", they hounded me with questions. I glanced at Kelley with my one available eye for some help, leading her to finally speak up. "Cmon guys let's leave it for now...look there's stuff you guys don't know about Servando...he cheated on Alex and she found out on our last day in the States. And now suddenly he's back snogging her in the stands".

I held back a smile as my team mates began dishing out insults about him. "Wait Y/N how do you tie into this?", Megan asked. "Uhh I don't know I just feel protective over a team mate. I don't like Morgan but you know, no one should ever be cheated on. It really messed with her head and I didn't want it to affect her performance on the field", I told them as they nodded in agreeance and then thankfully dropped any further questions about my involvement.

After half an hour or so of talking our team mates began to leave. I turned to both Kelley and Abby. "Can I stay with you guys?", I asked them. "You don't even need to ask", Kelley grinned. Abby just squeezed my hand and gave me a small smile before leaving to go to the bathroom to get ready for bed. "I'll go get your case Y/N/N", Kelley offered as I nodded slowly. 

She came back after a minute or two with a nervous smile. "Go on spill, what was going on?", I asked with a grin. "She was shouting at him", Kelley replied, we both failed to suppress our laughs. We calmed down eventually and she threw me a new hoodie from my suit case. I pulled it on, trying to avoid contact with the wrapped up cut on my forehead that was starting to sting. I pulled up the hood and tightened the strings as I joined Kelley on the bed. Abby soon joined us and we all wrapped up in the blanket and started watching some random movie Kelley found.

Abby noticed me fidgeting with my hands and held one of them making me calm down, she noticed the bruised knuckles and kissed them gently. "Can we talk tomorrow?", she whispered. I nodded in response then eventually focused on the movie once again. 

Kelley fell asleep pretty quick, and about an hour or so into the movie me and Abby got bored of it and decided to turn it off and just sleep instead. I faced the ceiling deep in thought as Abby turned her back to me. After a couple of minutes I whispered out to her, "Abby...are you awake?", she nodded as she turned around to face my direction with a smile. I was a little hesitant to ask if I could hold her but thankfully she made the first move, as she took me into her arms instead. I rested my head on her chest as she rubbed my back and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.