Meeting Friends Old And New!

After the gym battle, Kelly went back to the Pokémon Center only to be surprised by someone she saw.

It was one of the trainers who set out on their journeys the same time as her.

Liz if she was remembering the girl's name right.

"Kelly."

The girl called out to her first.

"Liz. Nice to see you."

"I came here looking for you. The Professor said you would be here."

Kelly tilted her head, taking a seat,"Looking for me? What for?"

"I want to have a battle with you."

Kelly pointed to herself,"With me?"

Liz nodded,"Yeah, I saw your livestream of your gym battle today and I want to battle you."

Kelly hummed,"The livestream just finished though."

She shook her head,"I can't. My Pokémon aren't in peak condition right now. Can we do it tomorrow?"

Liz nodded,"Tomorrow is fine."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The next day, the two held their battle as promised.

"Let's do one on one ok?"

Kelly showed her a thumbs up,"Ok."

Liz took out her Pokémon first, it being a Pikachu's.

"Wow, a Pikachu. Those are rare."  She glanced at its tail finding it to be clean cut. "How did you get him?"

Liz smiled,"Professor gave it to me as a reward for getting my first badge. He evolved just a few days ago."

Kelly nodded with a smile and took out a poké ball,"Then I guess it's only fair that I show you my own present."

She let out Ember and Liz took out her Pokédex to scan him.

Once she had all the info, she out the device away.

"Let's get this started. I'll take the first move, Pikachu, Quick Attack!"

"You too Ember!"

The two Pokémon danced around each other in a stream of white. They both ended back on either sides of the battle field.

"Pikachu, Quick Attack again!"

"Ember, Scratch! In the ground!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Ember, Scratch! In the ground!"

Nails became elongated and Combusken stabbed them into the ground using that to kick up the ground. Rocks flew at Pikachu and hit the mouse, sending it flying back in pain.

"Now, Flamethrower!"

"Hurry and dodge it!"

As Ember fired a large stream of fire at the electric mouse, Pikachu squealed in surprise as the heat caught up to it, barely managing to dodge.