I Love You, I Swear!

Kelly stayed back in Coumarine City a few more days to wait for the contest to happen. She wouldn't be participating but rather watching.

Palermo and her had talked a lot. Palermo would help tutor Kelly but not as a performer but as an idol. Just like Kelly wanted.

They came to the agreement and while Palermo encouraged her to still try contests from time to time, Kelly said she wouldn't participate in this one.

As she was watching the show, someone familiar was spotted.

"It's Amber!"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Amber!" "Kelly!"

The two hugged each other.

Amber smiled,"What are you doing here?!"

"I came to watch the show! Looks like you're finally participating in contests huh?"

Amber nodded,"Yup! And I won my first ribbon on my first try. I'm so excited!"

Kelly smiled and shook her head,"Don't get too excited. Remember to work hard if you wanna be Kalos Queen."

Amber hit her arm playfully,"Of course I know that. So you're thinking about staying in Coumarine a little longer?"

Kelly shook her head,"Nope. I'm planning on leaving tomorrow bright and early. You probably won't catch me leaving."

Amber nodded and hugged her friend,"Ok bye. I'll see you soon."

"Ok. See you soon."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kelly was walking away from Coumarine City when a buzz came from her phone. But not the normal buzzz, no. This one was demanding and loud.

Kelly took out the device to see a yellow sign on the screen.

"What?"

"Suspicious activity. Suspicious activity."

A photo of Kelly at the contest showed up on the screen. Kelly didn't see what was wrong until a moment later.

She didn't upload any pictures that day.

"Rotom, what's going on?"

Rotom's face came up on the device. It had a grim face full of remorse.

"I'm afraid you have a stalker, Trainer Kelly."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kelly headed straight back to Coumarine City as fast as she could. Being on the streets alone didn't feel safe anymore.

"Message Received From Unknown Contact. Would you like to read Trainer Kelly?"

Kelly paused in her hurried walking.

"Yes."

The message opened and she read it.

(Unknown User)

-Why are you running away? I love you
you know?
-We're lovers.

Who are you? What do you want?-

-Your love.😊

Kelly turned off the chat immediately and began running to the city.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

She reached the city around an hour later. And Kelly immediately went to Officer Jenny to report the crime.