A Showcase Of Things To Come!

Today was the day of the contest.

Behind the stage, Kelly watched as some coordinators scrambled to get ready and look presentable for the first section of the Contest. She heard that it would be a quiz.

She went back to quietly brushing out her Sylveon's fur,"Let's do our best, ok Echo?"

Echo keened at the brushing as an answer.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"So first the Pokémon Quiz. Which ever contestant answers the most questions will take the win and will move on to the next round. Their Pokémon will have the job of pressing the button. The fastest gets the chance to answer!"

The crowd roared to the man's every word.

Kelly whispered to Sparky,"Let's collect all the questions Sparky."

Sparky jumped into the air with a cheer.

Question 1: A Torchic learns a move right upon evolving. What move is it?

Answer: Double Kick.

Question 2: A Gloom has to branches of evolutions. What are these?"

Answer: Bellossom and Vileplum.

Question 3: An Eevee has how many possible evolution forms?

Answer: Eight.

Question 4: What is the only move a Ditto can use?

Answer: Transform.

Sparky saw it as game and made sure to move the fastest Kelly has ever seen it. And he was the fastest in her team.

In the end, Kelly won the first round with 12 correct answers.

The second round was the Freestyle Round and the main stage of Pokémon Showcases. It involved a show of combination, Pokémon and skill where only the audience's opinion matters.

Kelly and Echo were wearing outfits designed by the trainer herself.

Contestant after contestant went and performed

Contestant after contestant went and performed. Kelly could feel herself getting more nervous as the audience applauded them. She wondered if she would get the same response from the crowd.