The Harmony Of People And Pokémon!

Today was day two of Professor Sycamore's summer camp hand Kellly had somehow became the official coach of her crew.

"Keep up the pace everyone! Today is the day we earn those ten points!"

The Pokémon's enthusiastic cheers came from beside her while the trainers' tired ones came from behind.

"Okay! Let's run one more lap!"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Today's first competition is a fishing competition!"

The Professor yelled to the mass of trainers,"The one who catches the heaviest load of Pokémon wins!"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The fishing competition went well. The only major problem was that it started raining halfway through the event. The trainers insisted on staying outside as they felt more Pokémon would come when it is raining. Apparently that wasn't the case.

Luckily, Team Froakie got second place thanks to a Sharpedo that Jake caught.

The next morning, while the campers were having breakfast, the Professor and his assistant, Sophie, took to the stage.

"Good morning campers!"

"Good morning!",the camp chorused.

"What a lovely day! It's perfect summer camp weather. Today, you'll all be making your own pokévision videos."

Amber tilted her head,"Pokévision?"

Kelly nodded. Liko explained this to her at the time of introducing her to Pokégram.

"Pokévision videos are like promotional videos made by trainers for them and their Pokémon. The videos can be made for a variety of reasons, such as to express oneself or to entertain an audience. It's said to be really fun to watch!"

Amber nodded,"Oh! That does sound fun!"

They turned back to listen to what the Professor was saying. He was showing the students a video as an example of what was a pokévision video.

The trainers clapped as it finished.

"Thank you! Thanks so much! I'm really grateful for your generous applause. Thanks."

The trainers stopped clapping.

"As you just saw, Pokévision lets trainers and Pokémon show what makes them special to an even wider audience. And so for today, each team will make their very own pokévision video."

Sophie took over,"Now, to help you make exciting videos, I got all the tools you'll need to make Pokepuffs. Please put them to good use. I'll like you al to finish you videos by this evening. As always, all first three teams earn points. This will be decided by a vote after the big screening."

"I'm expecting to see some great work! Now, begin!"

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Team Froakie was still unsure of what their team was to be.

"Maybe it should be a certain type of Pokémon. Like firetype?"

Kelly shook her head,"We only have to fire types on the team."

Jake sighed heavily,"Ugh, this is tiring. Maybe we should take a walk. We might see something that gives us an idea."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The trio was walking on a path looking to gain some ideas for their pokévision.

"Shouldn't we turn back now? We've gotten quite far from camp."