Alpha!Akemi x Omega! Toono

Oh no.

Oh no no no no no!

Where had he put it? He swore he had it in his pocket..

"Looking for something, Toono?" A voice came from behind.

Toon flinches; he knew that voice.

"Stop creeping up on me like that, Akemi-senpai!"

Akemi gives him a somewhat warm smile, "I wasn't trying to; I would never intentionally scare my kouhai!~"

He tilts his head curiously as he sniffs the air.

"You smell different, Toono-kun. Almost like you're an omega about to go in heat. I guess even that scent blocker you have on isn't enough to suppress your scent when you're about to go in heat?"

Toono flinches, "How did you—"

"Oh, I only figured it out yesterday," Akemi pulls out a small bottle— Toono's heat suppressors— from his pocket. "You dropped this when you ran out from the club room yesterday. No one noticed it except for me, so don't worry. But I thought it was weird; why would a beta have heat suppression pills on him if he truly was a beta?" His smile turns more sinister as he watches Toono's reaction.

"And after that, I realized you used scent blockers to prevent anyone from detecting that you're an omega."

Toono shushes him, "Not so loud! I-I don't want anyone else to know! It would be problematic!"

Akemi quirks an eyebrow, "Why's it such a big deal? There's other omegas in this school."

Toono blushes, "That would mean more.. more guys would want to.. do it with me.. and—"

"Yeah yeah, and you don't have sex with boys, boo-hoo, Toono-kun." Akemi interrupts as he rolled his eyes.

"I won't tell you anyone you're an omega if you let me take your virginity."

Toono stays silent.

"It's a win-win deal, you know? I take your virginity, and you don't need to worry about the gang bang! ...Or your heat."

Toono's face reddens, "You won't tell anyone I'm an omega?"

"Are you doubting me, Toono-kun?" Akemi pouts, "I won't tell anyone!"

Toono lets out a sigh, "Fine. But... don't knot me, I don't care if you use a condom. Just don't."

——

Akemi leads Toono to his dorm room, and upon entering he almost immediately pushes Toono onto the bed, his gaze full of lust and hunger.

"Toono-kun, wear this." Akemi tosses a pink collar with a name tag on it.

It smelled like Itome. Ew, Toono didn't want to imagine what Akemi did to Itome with this collar on.

"Why?"

"It's so I don't mark you, Toono-kun. Your heat will trigger my instincts to mark you as mine."

Toono sighs and wraps the collar around his neck.

"It's not going to protect anything if you wear it too loosely." Akemi helps tighten the collar around Toono's neck. "Now strip while I get a condom."

"Fine. But I'm not taking off my shirt because I don't want it to be intimate." He says as he pulls his pants off.

Akemi shrugs, "If you want to have a sweaty and gross shirt after, go ahead."

Toono groans and strips completely naked, lying on Akemi's bed as his body gets hotter.

Akemi gets on the bed, rolling the condom onto his dick.

Toono shyly covers his eyes as Akemi spreads his legs open to reveal his hole, which was already producing a generous amount of slick.

"Your heat isn't that strong, yet you're so wet.." Akemi teases, rubbing his tip against Toono's hole.

"Just do it already, senpai!" Toono's face gets redder, "And d-don't talk about such lewd things to me, it's embarrassing..."

Akemi chuckles at how shy Toono was being and slides inside his virgin asshole, grinning with satisfaction as he finally took Toono's virginity.

"What an honor it is for me to take your precious virginity, Toono-kun!" Akemi sighs in pleasure as he starts to slowly thrusts.

Toono has his eyes clenched shut, trying to ignore everything that's happening.

His body temperature, His arousal, Akemi's scent, the feeling of being penetrated by another boy.... It was all too overwhelming.

"T-Toono-kun.. You're too tight, even with all this slick.. Come on, loosen up..."

Akemi leans down and kisses Toono, who's eyes opened widely in shock.

Akemi takes advantage of Toono's shocked state and slides his tongue into his mouth as he keeps thrusting, feeling Toono's walls start to loosen around his dick.

When Akemi pulled away to breathe, a string of saliva connected their tongues together.

"Senpai..! You—"

"You didn't say anything about not kissing you, Toono-kun..~" Akemi replies smugly.

Toono pants heavily and Akemi leans down again, taking in Toono's delicious and seducing scent, licking his teeth in desire.

Akemi's thrusts get harsher and faster, almost as if he's desperate to cum inside Toono.

Tears roll down Toono's face as he takes it all, humiliated by the fact that he's actually enjoying being fucked in the ass by another guy— by the perverted Akemi.

"Akemi-senpai, don't knot me.." Toono reminds him, sensing that he was losing control of himself.

The room becomes more humid, their bodies sweaty as Akemi presses his bare body against Toono's with every thrust, too blissed out to try to stable himself.

Akemi breathes hotly against Toono's neck, but he backs away, as if resisting the urge to mark him. His thrusts become more calculating again, and Toono relaxes under his touch.

"Akemi-senpai, don't.." Toono feels the knot forming inside him.

"I won't." Is all he responds with, his breathing becoming labored as he uses all his strength and energy to fuck Toono.

Akemi suddenly pulls out of Toono, removing the condom, and strokes himself until he came all over Toono's stomach.

"AKEMI-SENPAI!" Toono yells in disgust.

"What? I didn't knot you!" Akemi chuckles.

Akemi throws the condom away and lays next to Toono on the bed.

"Oww.. it hurts.. I can't walk to my dorm." Toono complains.

"Get used to it, former virgin Toono!"

"I'm not doing this again."