Yuri x Toono

"P-please...! N-not s-so h-HARD..!" Toono's head was pushed down against the floor by one of Yuri's hands as his other was holding onto his hip and thrusting into him.

"Naaah, you fine!" Yuri slaps Toono's ass, letting himself drool all over Toono's body as he kept rocking his hips into Toono roughly.

He giggles as his hand smears his drool onto Toono's ass, pushing his dress shirt up and reaching under to pinch his nipple.

"Eep! Owww!" Toono complains, "It hurts when you do that, Yuri-senpai!"

Yuri laughs mockingly and uses his hands to grab Toono by his uniform and pulls him back, using his dress shirt like some sort of leash.

"U-ugh.. u-uhh.. uhh! Ah!" Toono balls his hands into fists, "Yuri-senpai...!" He cries brokenly.

"Ne~ Boing boing." Yuri suddenly pulls out of Toono and lifts him up so that he was sitting on top of Yuri's stomach, his cock resting against the crook of his ass.

Yuri's hands helped guide Toono onto his dick again, and he howls in pleasure as he thrusts upwards, starting to fuck him wildly again in a different position.

"HAHA! Boing boing!~" Yuri's nails dig into Toono's soft skin as he gripped his hips tightly.

Toono slouches forward, making Yuri's dick hit him in a different angle that made it easier to graze his prostate.

"Nngh...!" Toono shivers when he feels him make contact with his prostate for the first time.

"Ride, ride Yuri!" Yuri takes his hands off of Toono's hips and puts them behind his head, wanting to see Toono bounce on his dick all on his own.

Toono slowly started to move, but with his legs so shaky, it was quite difficult for him to start.

He slowly fucked himself onto Yuri at a fixed pace, until he was able to go faster and faster, making Yuri moan in pleasure.

Toono was dizzy with lust, and he couldn't stop himself from moving his hips quicker. He starts to stroke himself as he slams himself down onto Yuri, his mind rushing with the thought of being close to his first orgasm.

And then his vision went black.

—-

He quickly sits up upon feeling something wet on his cheek.

He was in bed, and Yuri was sitting right next to him with his tongue out. Toono could see that Yuri was still hard and eager for another round.

"Sex!! Sex!!" Yuri paws at Toono's sheets, sitting up and rutting his dick onto his sheets.

"A-Ah! Maybe next time, Yuri-senpai...!"