Gangbang part 2

Toono found himself completely stripped down and bound with ropes around his body; Akemi had tied him so tight he couldn't move his arms.

"He looks like a dog begging for treats." Akemi teases, "Hey, how about we collar him and make him bark?"

"But Yuri doggie.." Yuri makes a pouting face, puffing his cheeks out.

"Yuri, you'll be the doggie later when we're done with the gang bang, just be patient." Akemi tells Yuri in an almost  scolding tone.

"You know, he would probably look half decent in a green collar, it would best suit his eyes." Shikatani suggests.

"It doesn't fucking matter what kind of collar he has on, all that matters right now is that the virgin's body is for the taking!" Tamura's eye twitches in annoyance and impatience, wanting to ruin Toono's body.

"I think Shikatani's right, though..." Akemi cocks his head to the side as he stares down at Toono.

Shikatani only scoffs, "Of course I'm right."

Itome hands his boyfriend a like green collar with a tag that has the engraving 'slut,' on it.

Akemi easily puts the collar onto Toono, tightening it to the point where Toono almost gasped for air.

Akemi eagerly clasps his hands together, "As class president, I'll be the one to take his virginity!"

Tamura rolls his eyes and crosses his arms, "Fucking shortie, getting everything he wants." he grumbles inaudibly.

—-

Toono was forced to lay on his stomach on the ground as Akemi sat himself in between his legs and was fingering him open.

Yuri had forced his dick down Toono's throat while Tamura grinds against Yuri with a scowl, hating that Yuri got to his mouth first.

"Gulp gulp!" Yuri giggles as he shoots his seed directly down Toono's throat, making him gag a bit.

"I forgot you could cum embarrassingly fast." Tamura laughs mockingly, "Move it, it's my turn."

Toono's body felt overwhelmed by the stimulations he was receiving on both ends; there was no way he could handle this.

"Haha, look at his hole, it's clenching as Tamu-kun is making him suck his dick." Akemi chuckles, his fingers spreading Toono's hole out, watching the muscle twitch and spasm.

Akemi rubs himself against Toono teasingly, "Haaaah~ I haven't had the pleasure of getting to cum inside anyone in a long time.."

Itome stays silent at the remark.

Akemi slips himself inside of Toono raw, and Toono grunts at the feeling; it was thick in girth and really long for someone of his size, it stretched him open almost painfully.

"Haha! He's crying..." Tamura points out as he continues to throat fuck Toono's mouth, feeling his throat constrict around his dick as he pants heavily.

Akemi starts to rut himself against Toono, smacking his balls against his ass, pounding deep into him mercilessly.

Toono moans loudly, which sends vibrations onto Tamura's dick, making him groan.

Yuri ruffles Toono's soft brunet hair, "Doggie haha! Good boy!" He slaps his dick against his head.

"Ooh! He tightened around me! I think he liked being called a good boy..." Akemi smirks, "Like a dog."

Tears form in Toono's eyes as they all laugh mockingly and tease him for being such a dog boy, and he hates how much he's turned on by all the constant degradation and praise he was receiving.

Akemi slams his hips against Toono's ass, and sighs in satisfaction as he releases inside of Toono.

Akemi spreads Toono's cheeks again, "You can have him next." He offers to Itome, who simply nods and enters him.

"Agh.. he's passed out, look at all that drool..." Shikatani stands afar, watching the scene; he wasn't interested in touching Toono's now sweaty body, afraid he'll get some of his saliva on him.

Toono drools as Tamura pushes into his mouth, making his body jerk backwards into Itome's dick.

Tamura slaps Toono's face, "Hey! Don't fall asleep on us now, former virgin!"

Toono winces in slight pain, but he manages to handle it.

Tamura slows down and with one final thrust, he forces down his seed into Toono's throat.

Itome finishes particularly quickly, which was something that Akemi pointed out.

"You came rather quickly, did you have some fun beforehand?" Akemi asks his boyfriend, loving the flustered look he gave.

Akemi looks down at Toono, who had cum pooling out his ass and drool running down his chin, "Ah, look at his pathetic state.. Such a cute dog boy, aren't you, Toono-kun?"

Toono could barely muster a word, too exhausted to speak.