Akemi x Toono x Itome

"N-not so rough..! P-please A-Akemi-senpai...!" Toono choked on a sob, his chest heaving as he pants in exhaustion trying to keep up with Akemi's brutal thrusting.

Itome gently held onto Toono's hands to support him as Akemi shoves Toono's head back down onto Itome's dick, muffling his moans and cries.

Toono worked on Itome's dick, his tongue gingerly lapping at every vein and he bobbed his head up and down of his shaft.

Itome quietly looks down at Toono, who was receiving Akemi's full attention. He would lie if he said he wasn't jealous, but he knew this was supposed to be a threesome mainly focusing on Toono.

He's never really felt jealous when Akemi was having sex with another person, but for some reason, seeing him fuck Toono made him feel a twinge of jealousy.

But he didn't want to seem selfish, so he stayed quiet.

Akemi grips Toono's hips, nails digging into his flesh as he pounds him senselessly, treating him like a cheap, worthless sex toy.

He was getting rougher every second, his speed never faltering.

Itome knew his boyfriend has lots of stamina if it came to sex, but to see him so eager for someone else made him jealous.

Itome subconsciously squeezes Toono's hand tightly, making the boy wince in pain.

"Ah, sorry, Toono-kun." He mutters an apology, his hands moving to pet his hair.

Gurgling noises could be heard from Toono, his mouth producing excess amounts of saliva as he gags on Itome's dick, who was just barely containing himself.

He wasn't usually the clingy type when it came to having a threesome with Akemi, but having him not paying any attention to him makes him just so jealous.

Itome starts to pump his dick in and out of Toono's tight, constricting throat.

Toono felt his mind go numb from the sensations of being taken roughly on both ends, and he closes his eyes in bliss.

Akemi pulls his dick away until only the tip was still inside and slams it into Toono, making him swallow more of Itome's dick down his throat.

"Wait, I have an idea." Akemi mischievously smiles, pulling out of Toono.

Akemi lays down on the bed and pulls Toono close to him, his chest pressing against his back and his erection rubbing against his gaping asshole.

"Let'a double penetrate him!~"

Itome nods, helping Toono spread out his rim to take in Akemi's length inside him again.

He carefully slides in a finger, testing to see if his body could handle more than one.

Surprisingly, it went it fairly easy, and Itome adds a second.

He decided that if Toono could take a few of his fingers with Akemi's dick inside him still, then he should be ready to take them both inside him.

Toono gasped loudly as Itome slowly sank himself inside as well, and now both their dicks were sheathed in him.

A single tear rolls down Toono's cheek; he'd never felt this full in his life before.

Akemi and Itome take turns thrusting in and out of Toono, their dicks rubbing against each other to create friction, adding even more pleasure to it.

"I'm.. I'm not going to last long." Itome breathes heavily, his face dripping with sweat as he keeps on moving his hips into Toono.

Akemi grunts, unable to speak as he was overcame with pleasure, and he can't help but thrust rapidly into Toono.

Toono was the first to cum; his back was arched slightly and his head was thrown back. His body shudders as he releases long, white ropes out of his dick, spraying his semen onto his own stomach and some on Itome as well.

Akemi was the second, his fast hip thrusting making him reach his climax easier, and he spilled his load into Toono's asshole.

Then Itome, who came along side with his boyfriend to leave Toono in a sticky mess with both their cum inside of him.

Itome lazily pulls out, helping Toono lie back on the bed as he amusedly watches the cum dripping out him.

"Hm, I'd say we did a pretty decent job." Akemi wraps an arm around Itome's waist.

Itome smiles, leaning down so Akemi can kiss him.

Any sense of jealousy instantly melted away at that very moment.