Tamura x Toono

"What's this now?!" Tamura shoves a polaroid picture into Toono's face; it was a racy photo of him in a sexy maid costume he'd taken for some boys at his old school.

"I.. W-where'd you get that?!"

"Don't act coy with me, you've been fucking with that blonde shortie haven't you?!" Tamura snarls, "Why that shortie?!"

Toon paused, trying to figure out what Tamura meant until he remembered the day Akemi practically blackmailed him into having sex with him.

"A-Akemi-senpai...? He..." his face turns blatantly red. There was no way Akemi really showed everyone his photos, right?

"Hah, so you did let that shortie take you! You even wore those sexy clothing for him!" Tamura seethes, obviously annoyed and jealous that Akemi got to Toono first.

Tamura slams his hand onto the wall, inches away from Toono's head.

"Why him? Huh?" His voice drops, and Toono shivers at how intimidating he sounds.

Toono knew that whatever he had to say would fall on deaf ears, and Tamura wasn't typically reasonable unless it came to sex.

Toono inhales, pausing briefly before exhaling slowly, calming his nerves.

"What do you want?" Toono frowns, already knowing what the other wanted.

Tamura grins wolfishly, hunger evident in his eyes.

—-

The only thing Toono could do was paw at his bedsheets as Tamura fucked him wildly with need, using his body like a personal fleshlight. It was so humiliating and degrading with the way Tamura handled him, not caring that his grip on Toono's hips was a bit too tight.

Suddenly, Tamura pulled out and switched their positions— Tamura being the one laying on the bed as Toono sat on top of him, his ass right against his erection; he could feel the sticky pre-cum leaking onto him through the fabric of the cheap skirt.

"You should be thankful I even want to fuck you like this." Tamura cackles as he watches Toono hover over his dick.

Tamura slaps his ass, "Get going."

Toono quickly slid himself onto Tamura, who throws his head back and loudly groans as he felt Toono's tight walls clench around his dick, fitting around him so snugly, so perfectly.

Tamura watches the way Toono's short skirt bounces up and down with every movement, revealing his half-erect dick as it flapped up.

It was like he was fucking a girl, and Tamura loved how hot and tight Toono felt.

Excess lube starts to slide down his dick as Toono kept riding him, rolling his hips forward in an attempt to get his prostate rubbed.

"Tamura-senpai.." Toono starts to pant, his movements starting to slow down as he exerts what little energy he had left to ride Tamura a few more times, before halting completely, "I'm too tired..."

"You only lasted that long? Pathetic." Tamura pulls out and pushes Toono off of him, making him lay on his side.

Tamura lifts up one of Toono's legs and lets it rest on his shoulder, his eyes gleaming with pure, unbridled lust as he stared at Toono's puffy pink hole that practically ached for attention.

Tamura slams himself in, making them both moan out loudly.

He started off with quick, concise thrusts as his mind was clouded with lust, greedily taking in every inch of Toono's ass.

He loved the sight of Toono's ass in a skirt, as it accentuates his thighs and ass with how short it is.

"N-not t-too hard...please.." Toono pleads, but Tamura felt way too euphoric to stop his pace.

This was ecstasy, and he needed more of it. He was addicted to Toono's ass, even if it wasn't the biggest piece of meat he's fucked.

Tamura groans as he came inside of Toono, the hot sticky seed squirting out excessively as he pulls out of Toono.

They both pant silently, trying to catch their breathing.

"Thanks." Tamura grumbles as he starts to redress himself.

Toono did look good in a skirt, but there was no way in hell that he'd actually admit it to him.