Yacchan x Toono

He needed to lose his virginity before the month ended... There wasn't much time left, and he wanted to do it with someone he trusted most. Well, he could either do it with Kashima or his angel Yacchan.

Maybe Yacchan will help him since he's so kind? He does know what an unfortunate accident it was that he had stumbled upon the Yarichin Bitch club without being warned sooner.

Toono decided. If anyone was going to take his virginity, it would be that nice angel Yacchan!

—-

Toono knocks on Yacchan's door anxiously, not knowing what to expect. If he doesn't say yes, then maybe he could just ask Kashima to do it with him... Probably.

The door creaks open, and the first thing he noticed was the terrible state Yacchan's room was in just at a glance.

"Oh? Toono-kun? Did you need something?"

"Um.. Yeah." Toono sheepishly smiles, "The end of the month is near, and I.. I need someone to have sex with.."

"And you wanted me to have sex with you?"

"I-I know it sounds ridiculous since we met only for a little bit but.."

Yacchan chuckles light-heartedly, and it sends shivers down Toono's spine.

He truly sounded like an angel too.

"I won't lie, Toono-kun. I thought I was only attracted to girls, but seeing how cute you are, I guess I'm willing to try."

Toono's eyes widen as his heart skips a beat upon hearing his words.

"Come in!" Yacchan opens the door wider with a warm, inviting smile.

"And uh.. watch your step."

Toono looks down to see the entire room filled to the brim with trash and other junk.

"Ehh...." Toono stares in disbelief at the disgusting room, "Um. I'll help you clean up." He offers with a cheeky grin.

—-

"I'm so sorry, Toono-kun..." Yacchan bows his head down apologetically.

"It's alright, Yacchan. At least now you can sleep comfortably, right?"

"Ah.. right." Yacchan cups Toono's cheek and leans in for a chaste kiss.

Toono's face quickly turns into a bright shade of red.

"It's not bad, your lips are soft like a girl's."

"A-Ah.. Thank you..?" Toono panicked internally; his precious angel had kissed him. On the lips!

"You're so shy all of the sudden, how cute.. But you seem a bit unsure of yourself, like you don't want to do it."

"No! I want to do it with you!" Toono blurts out, immediately covering his mouth in embarrassment after realizing what he'd said.

"I.. I don't have any condoms or anything like that, by the way." Yacchan scratches the back of his head, "Are you okay with taking it in your mouth?"

Toono nods, "I.. I can try."

"I'll guide you, no worries. I'll just tell you what feels good and what doesn't." Yacchan gently pushes Toono down onto his knees, "Just trust me."

Toono nods and gulps nervously as Yacchan unzips his pants and pulls his flaccid dick out.

"Mm. Try getting it wet first and maybe I'll get hard." Yacchan suggests, and Toono obliged like an obedient puppy.

Toono moves his face inches closer to his dick, and he could smell Yacchan's musky dick scent. It wasn't too pleasant, but wasn't that awful, either.

The closer his face was to his dick, the stronger the odor got.

Toono tried to ignore the smell as he hesitantly took Yacchan's tip in his mouth.

He takes a deep breath as he slowly took in more in his mouth, feeling the dick slowly twitch to life, and he could feel how heavy it was on his tongue.

Toono looked up to see a scary scowl on Yacchan's face he's never seen before. Thinking he did something wrong, he pulls away.

"I-I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?"

"O-oh! Uh, not at all, actually.. it felt really good... Keep going."

Toono could swear Yacchan snarled at the end of his sentence, but it didn't matter all too much to him. He continues to take Yacchan in his mouth until his dick barely reaches his throat, and Toono starts to bob his head up and down.

"Don't be afraid to take the whole thing." Yacchan says in a slightly agitated tone, gripping his hair tightly for a second but soon releasing it.

Wanting to please his angel, Toono forced himself to take all of Yacchan's length into his throat, gagging a few times as he did so.

"Don't vomit." Yacchan says sternly, making Toono shiver.

Toono nods as he kept sucking, the layer of his saliva on his dick making it easier to swallow.

Toono gasps as he feels Yacchan's foot press against his crotch.

"You're hard. Are you turned on by servicing me? How adorably pathetic. I mean that in a good way, you know?"

Toono's body shivers as he continues to pleasure Yacchan, his hips rocking back and forth, trying desperately to get friction against his dick.

Yacchan can't help but burst out laughing, "Don't tell me you're actually going to cum from sucking me off!"

Yacchan groans as he rubs his foot aggressively against Toono's crotch as he spills his load down Toono's throat, forcing him to swallow it all.

"Ah. You came in your pants, didn't you, Toono-kun?" Yacchan points at the wet patch on Toono's pants.

"I'm sorry!" Toono covers his face in embarrassment.

"Hey, it's fine. No need to worry. And that blowjob wasn't half bad either." Yacchan reassures with a soft smile.

—-

"So~? Have the rookies met the quota for the month?"

Toono faintly blushes, "U-um.. I sucked a guy off if that counts."

Akemi raises an eyebrow, "Oh? Well, yeah that counts. But does that mean your ass virginity is still intact?"

"...Yeah?"

"You mind if I eat up your ass virginity, Toono-kun?~"

"No!"