Akemi x Toono Except they're dating

"A-Akemi-senpai, this is embarrassing."

"Whaaat? I can't be affectionate towards my own boyfriend now? Hmph! How mean, Toono-kun!" Akemi's arms were wrapped tightly against Toono's waist, his head buried into Toono's back, inhaling his sweet scent.

Itome had broken up with Akemi because he'd felt like he was being used as a rebound for Akemi's past relationship with his older brother. He'd been contemplating it for months, until he finally got tired of believing that Akemi couldn't let go of the past.

So for the past few weeks, Toono had been the only person to help the president to cope with another heartbreak, and in turn, Akemi started to develop sincere feelings for the younger boy, despite his personal tastes in what made a boy attractive to him.

Toono really had no idea that Akemi was this clingy, but he didn't really mind it unless people were staring at them curiously.

Granted, Akemi wanted to spend more time with him and keep his distance away from Itome for the time being in order to healthily deal with the break up and get over it faster.

The other club members were a little surprised upon the announcement, but they didn't say anything other than give their quiet supports. Itome, just like the others, respected them and decided to give them some space.

Despite dating for a while, they've yet to have sex, and Akemi was getting a bit antsy.

"Akemi-senpaiiiiii.. I have to go to class..." Toono trudges forward, but Akemi's weight was holding him back.

"Fine. Kiss me before you go." He demands, and Toono complies, kissing Akemi on the lips.

Akemi grins into the kiss and hugs Toono tighter, making him gasp. With his guard down, Akemi easily slid his tongue into Toono's mouth hungrily, sucking on his tongue and exploring his mouth.

When Akemi pulled away, Toono puts a hand over his mouth, "Akemi-senpai!"

Akemi frowns, "We're dating! Just call me Akemi, okay?~"

Toono blushes, "R-right! It's just.. I've never.."

"Dated?" Akemi finishes his sentence, "It's quite alright, I'll show you the ropes..~"

Knowing Akemi, he really didn't like what 'showing him the ropes,' implies.

"See you, Toono-chan!~"

....Toono-chan?

...Oh.

——

"So you're really dating your senpai?" Yacchan gave him a disheartened look with his arms crossed.

Class had just been dismissed, and it seemed like Yacchan was eager to question him.

Toono nods shyly, "Y-yeah."

Yacchan frowns, disappointed that the person he could be his true self to being taken. He thought that he could maybe even win his heart over to get his cousin jealous, but he genuinely did develop feelings for him overtime.

"I..." Yacchan rubs the back of his neck, trying to suppress a nasty scowl.

"Toono-chaaan!"

Akemi sneakily wraps his arms around Toono's waist possessively, making Toono yelp out in surprise.

"Eek! Akemiiiii..."

Akemi smiles at how smoothly Toono called out his name.

He could feel the glare coming from Yacchan, and he purposefully tightens his hold onto his boyfriend.