The Gangbang

Did Toono have sex this month?

No.

Did he think that the threat of a gang bang was genuine? Probably... But he really hope it wasn't.

Toono stood outside the club room, wondering if he should just leave so he doesn't actually have to deal with the gang bang, assuming that they were telling the truth.

He sighs, gathering the courage and enters the room.

"Ah, Toono, just in time!" Akemi greets him with a friendly smile. "We're still missing Kashima, though!" He frowns.

Toono stays quiet as Tamura gave him a look that sent shivers down his spine; he knew he hadn't had sex the entire month, so now he could use his body in the gang bang..

Toono prays silently in his mind that the gang bang was only a threat to get members having sex.

Yuri pouts impatiently and Akemi huffs.

"I know, Yuri, but we have to wait until everyone gets here!"

Toono waits, his body tensed as minutes pass by, then ten minutes. No sign of Kashima.

Yuri had gotten so bored of waiting he had passed out on the couch.

Akemi sighs, disappointed. "Guess he isn't coming! Anyways, we've waited too long.. let's just announce this month's winner already!" He clasps his hands together excitedly.

Tamura gives Yuri a nudge, waking him up.

"This month's top scorer is Yuri with 18!" Akemi announces giddily, "But there's no surprise there, huh?"

He turns to Toono, who was frozen stiff. "Oh, by the way, the top scorer receives the bonus of choosing our sexual play the next day!" He then turns back to Yuri, who had already taken off his pants.

"What do you want to do Yuri?"

"Doggie!" Yuri says in a high pitched voice.

Toono did not want to bother asking what that even was.

"Huh? Aren't you curious what it is, Toono-kun?" Akemi tilts his head, urging Toono to ask.

"No thanks. I'd rather not know."

"Hm. Okay, well, second place is me!~" Akemi declared proudly, "And Tamura is third! What's your ratio this time?"

Tamura scoffs as if he's offended that Akemi was even asking, "Why're you even asking? It's seven to three, of course!"

"It never changes, huh? Impressive..."

"Fourth place is Shikatani!"

Shikatani smirks, "Before you ask, I already got my female doctor rape scene. So I'm satisfied—"

"What about the bullfight?" Akemi tempts.

All these wild scenarios made Toono have a headache, but he doesn't even want to know what they even mean.

"Hmph! I'll definitely aim for first place next month!" Shikatani blushes, panting at the thought.

"And Fifth place... Itome, whats wrong? Have you only done it with me this month?" Akemi frowns at his boyfriend, crossing his arms.

Itome stays silent, his head low in shame.

"What? You don't want to talk about it?"

Itome still stays silent.

Akemi sighs, looking at his boyfriend with disappointment. "Well, do better next month, okay?"

"Okay, that should be all..."