Kashima x Toono

"Umm.. Does this feel good?" Toono asks, awkwardly moving his hand up and down onto Kashima's dick; He knew how to touch himself, but it was totally different when doing it to another guy. It felt weird, feeling someone else's thick prick on his hand.

Toono did sometimes touch himself, but only rarely. He wasn't sure if his method was exactly pleasuring Kashima, since it wasn't his own dick he was stroking.

"Y-yeah.. u-um can you put you mouth on it, though?" He shyly requests, and Toono hesitates for a moment.

"I.. I can try. I guess. Just tell me if I'm doing it wrong..." Toono brushes a strand of hair out of his face before leaning down, his lips kissing the pink tip of Kashima's dick.

He got a taste of his pre on his tongue— salty and a bit bitter.

Gross! Toono didn't know how girls were able to swallow it in some naughty films he watched a while back.

Toono sighs, and tries to take more of Kashima's length into his mouth.

"Use your tongue... Ah.. Y-yeah.. it feels good when you do that."

Toono curiously swipes his tongue up against the base of his dick, and when he hears a small moan, Toono experiments, trying to lick around his dick as he bobbed his head up and down.

Unable to take it all, his hand grabbed the rest of Kashima's dick that he wasn't able to take in his mouth and strokes it slowly as he continues to suck him.

"Wow.. that feels incredible.." Kashima gently rubs Toono's hair despite his instincts telling him to grab onto it and slam himself into Toono's mouth; he wasn't like that, he'd never give into his sexual impulsive thoughts that would make Toono feel uncomfortable.

Kashima opted to rub Toono's hair and praise him while Toono whimpers on his dick, trying to take it all down his throat, barely managing to get all of it to the back of his throat without gagging.

Kashima clenches his eyes shut. He couldn't believe his fantasies were becoming a reality... He couldn't believe Toono was willing to give him a blowjob...

Kashima groans, and without warning, he came, his seed shooting down Toono's throat directly.

Toono lets out a muffled gagged as he pulled away quickly, coughing out some semen.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Toono-kun.. I didn't know what came over me..." Kashima wipes some of the cum off Toono's lips, blushing at how soft they felt.

"Mm.. it's fine." Toono winces at the sound of his voice— hoarse and barely audible.

"I'll go get you some water, okay?" Kashima worriedly looks at Toono, feeling like he'd messed up and hurt him accidentally.

Toono nods, and watches as Kashima gets up.

That wasn't so bad...

Maybe next time, Toono could try taking it up his ass.