Akemi x Toono

"Ah.. I'm early again.." Toono sighs as he opens the door to the club room, only to see Akemi sitting down on the couch with a weirdly shaped dildo in his hand.

"Punctual as always, Toono-kun." Akemi greets, "Since you're here, do you want to try out this new toy I've got?"

"You already know the answer to that." Toono rolls his eyes, "No." He takes out his phone, not wanting to make conversation with Akemi any further.

"You're always on the phone when it's just me around, am I that uninteresting to you?" Akemi frowns, though he was just playing around, "Come ooon, Toono-kun, it's just the two of us here in the spacious room, it's the perfect time to lose your virginity! Imagine all the raunchy sex we can have—"

"No!" Toono blushes furiously, "I'm not letting anything near my butt!"

Akemi laughs, "Who said you had to take it up your butt? You're so blatantly a neko it pains me to see you denying any enjoyment for yourself. It's fun, Toono-kun..." He cheekily grins, "I wonder why the first thing that came in your mind was taking dick up your ass, huh? There are other ways to have sex, like blowjobs or frotting. Do you think about being fucked in the ass, Toono-kun?~ Is that why you're so shy?"

"Shut up." Toono groans, bringing his phone closer to his face, clearly not wanting to invest more of his time into the conversation.

"So boring." Akemi sighs and crosses his arms, not further pushing the conversation.

Akemi sits in silence, bored as he waited for the other club members to arrive. He clicks his tongue as he hears the Toono typing away on his phone.

"Who're you texting? Is it Yaguchi-kun or Kashima-kun?~" Akemi inquires, getting up from the couch and abandoning the dildo to walk over to Toono.

Toono flinches, his phone nearly slipping out his hand, "None of your concern, Akemi-senpai!"

"But clearly it is, your face is so red!" Akemi teases, loving the way his face gets redder when he intentionally provokes him. He steps closer.

"Ack!" Toono screeches, "Akemi-senpai! Personal space!" His hands instinctively try to push the other away, making his hand drop his phone.

"Oops." Akemi kicks the phone underneath the couch as a devious plan forms in his mind.

Toono huffs in annoyance, tired of Akemi's shenanigans.

He gets on his knees, looking underneath the couch to look for his phone. When he does, he shifts his position so that his ass was facing Akemi.

Akemi held back a giggle as he admired Toono's behind wordlessly.

Then, without warning, he yanks down Toono's pants and boxers.

"Ah?!" Toono yelps in surprise, his hand hitting the bottom of the couch in surprise.

"Stay there, Toono-kun." Akemi's voice was a little more huskier than before as he pulled Toono's hips towards his crotch.

"A-Akemi-Senpai?! What're you doing?!" Toono asked in a hushed yet panicked tone.

"Doing something I should've done long ago." He unzips his own pants and takes his dick out, pressing the tip against Toono.

"Waaait.." Toono whines, "Wait..."

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna put it in dry or anything, only inexperienced virgins do that." Akemi grabs the small bottle of lube from the table and squirts some onto the palm of his hand before slathering some onto his dick and onto the tight ring of muscles that is Toono's hole.

"You were bent over right in front of me, how could I resist?" Akemi chuckles, his index finger impatiently pushing its way through inside of Toono.

Toono whimpers, "It... it feels weird."

"It always does for virgins, but don't worry, Toono-kun, you're in good hands." Akemi reassures,

Toono bites his lower lip as Akemi wriggles in a second finger inside. He squirms his hips, his ass clenching tightly around the intrusive fingers, trying to push them out.

"It'll be better if you didn't resist so much, it'll feel better that way." Akemi continues to scissor Toono open, eventually adding in a third finger.

Akemi uses his free hand to grab the bottle of lube again and pours out some more onto his tight hole.

He then pulls his fingers out, letting the lubricant settle inside his gaping hole.

Akemi grins excitedly as he carelessly tosses the bottle of lube away to grab his dick and align it to Toono's hole.

He starts off slow, carefully pushing inside Toono.

The excess lube made it easier to slide in and out of Toono, which produced a lewd squelching sound every time his hips met Toono's.

"Huh? You're so quiet for a virgin." Akemi pulls Toono's hips towards him, making his dick slide deeper inside his ass, "Come on, I know you want to scream."

Toono shakes his head, his hand pressed against his mouth to prevent him from moaning loudly, causing Akemi to be annoyed.

"Don't try to hold back." Akemi yanks both of Toono's arms, pulling them back as he thrusted forwards.

"Ah..!" Toono moaned out, tears rolling down his cheeks as his own dick throbbed from the sudden quick movement.

"See how easy that was? Now be a good boy for me and keep making those noises." Akemi starts to thrust deeper and faster, leaving no room for Toono to speak.

Toono shudders at the mere mention of being called a good boy, which doesn't go unnoticed.

Akemi keeps thrusting rapidly, letting himself indulge to the sounds of Toono's pathetic cries and whimpers as the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh mingled with his moans.

Toono found himself subconsciously rocking his hips back and forth, trying to match with Akemi's quick pace.

"Mm.." Toono softly moans as he felt the tip of Akemi's dick graze his prostate every now and then.

"You're getting tight every time I hit that spot," Akemi points out teasingly, "Ah, so that's where it is." He starts to repeatedly thrust against Toono's prostate harshly, making the boy cry out loud.

Toono hiccups after having cried for so long, and his breath becomes nothing more than short gasps for air.

Every thrust Akemi made felt like Toono's insides were continuously stretched out, and it enhanced the feeling of Akemi's dick inside him.

"...Gonna cum inside you, Toono-kun." Akemi warns, though Toono was too dazed out to actually listen to him.

They both moan loudly as Akemi slams his dick all the way back in, releasing his seed inside of Toono.

Akemi leans down slightly and uses one hand to stroke Toono, "Now, you be a good boy and cum for me."

Toono pants, the sudden touch of his neglected dick making him cum instantly after a few strokes.

Akemi pulls out of Toono, leaving his hole agape and twitching.

"You fucking— you came inside him?! I thought we all had to use condoms?!"

Akemi turns around to see the rest of the club members standing behind him, "My, when did you all get here? You were all uncharacteristically quiet, even for Tamu-kun and Yuri-kun." He ignores Tamura's question.

"We came in here a few minutes ago." Itome informed as he walks over to Akemi and kisses him on the cheek, "And I thought I was the only person you didn't use a condom on?"

Akemi shrugs, "Ah— right. It was just the spur of the moment, so I forgot."