Yacchan x Toono

"It's okay, I still like you no matter how you behave! You can act naturally when I'm around you, I won't mind."

Those words lingered in his head, and he couldn't get rid of them.

When he first heard them, he thought it was just a joke; he could barely hold in his laughter.

...But he seemed to be serious— he still showed him the same compassion and gave him a gentle look as he did before he accidentally revealed how he truly was.

How could someone like Toono be so friendly to him, even after he exposed his true personality?

——

"How'd you like me me now, Toono-kun?" Yacchan had a tight grip on Toono's hair, pulling it back harshly to jerk his head upward as he ravished his body, his hips moving in and out like a piston.

"You're pathetic. You totally get off on this, don't you?" He presses himself into Toono more deeply, making a loud squelching sound from the excess lube that dropped out of Toono's ass and slobbered onto Yacchan's bare dick.

"You let me bareback you, why? Is it because you're eager for me? Is that how much you like me? You aren't even afraid that I have any diseases?" Yacchan uses his other hand to smack Toono's ass, leaving an imprint on his ass; he was amused how jiggly Toono's ass was despite not being that full.

"You look so pitiful right now." Yacchan snickers, yanking his hair more to see the tears run down Toono's face, "So damn blinded by my fake ass personality that you don't even care that I treat you like shit."

He spanks him again, and Toono feels dizzy with the overwhelming pleasure, his mind barely soaking in Yacchan's harsh words, but his body still reacted to them positively.

"I... I do still like you, Y-Yacchan.. You're my angel.." Toono weakly mutters, tears of bliss rolling down his face.

Yacchan laughs, "Angel, huh? You're still so goddamn attached to that fake me." He finally lets go of Toono's hair, letting Toono's head droop.

Toono's scalp slightly burned, but he was too consumed with pleasure to notice or care about it. He was completely infatuated with his Yacchan.

"Stupid bitch." Yacchan spat, his words lacking venom as he thrusts his hips with a slower pace, his stamina decreasing as his orgasm draws near.

"Say it, you like me." Yacchan growls, leaning down to breathe down his neck, "Say it, you twat. Admit you love getting degraded by me."

Toono squirms, "ungh..! I-I do love you, Yacchan! I love how you I-insult me..."

Yacchan grins, feeling powerful for once in his life as he took control of Toono's body.

"Cum, dammit." Yacchan grabs Toono's needy dick in his hand, using the leaking pre-cum to lather it all over his dick as a replacement for lotion.

Toono starts to moan louder as Yacchan jerks him off, his grin almost painfully too tight, but he still loved anything that Yacchan gave him.

"Uhhn... Y-Yacchan...." Toono calls his name out in ecstasy, letting out his load into Yacchan's hand as Yacchan reached climax as well.

"You came at the same time as me. Huh." Yacchan pulls out of Toono, letting his limp body fall onto his bed.

"Holy crap your cum is so thick. You never touch yourself, do you?" Yacchan looks at his hand with disgust.

"Nnggh..." Toono's reply was muffled as his face was buried in a pillow.