Akemi x Toono

"Ah~ it seems like I ran out of condoms.." Akemi fake pouts as he feels his empty pockets, then turns his head to Toono, who was conveniently walking by.

"Toono-kun~ Do me a favor and go get the condoms, they should be in the closet of my room!"

"What the heck... why me?! And why do you keep condoms in your closet?!"

"Because," Akemi says smugly, "You're the only one not having sex, meaning you have nothing to do!"

Toono blushes furiously, "You get it yourself! I don't want to be involved with any of your sex-craved activities!"

Akemi frowns, "Oh come on, I'm just asking you to get a condom. Besides, I'm a little busy." He gestures to Itome, who was sucking his dick.

Toono shields his eyes and turns, "F-fine! only because I DON'T want to see that!"

He leaves Akemi alone, walking to his room with a flustered face; Though he hated being in class, he much rather prefer being in school than this sex-filled trip. But then again, it was pretty nice aside from the sex Akemi keeps demanding him to have.

Toono walks to Akemi's room, which was slightly ajar.

Doesn't even care enough to close it properly, Toono says to himself as he opens the door wider and enters the room.

He grumbles to himself as he opens the closet door to look for the condoms Akemi was requesting, when the door closes and Toono practically jumps out of his skin in surprise.

It was Akemi.

"Huh?! Why are you here?!"

Akemi smiled sweetly as he takes the condom from Toono's hand, "Thanks for getting the condom for me!~"

Toono stares at Akemi, confused.

"Wha—"

"For me to use on you." His smile turns sinister as he saunters closer to Toono.

Akemi easily manages to pin down Toono onto the hard wooden floor, making Toono gasp as the air in his lungs was knocked out of him.

"You know, I wasn't going to do this originally, but this just seemed like a perfect opportunity, no?  You're losing your virginity one way or another."

It didn't seem like Akemi was willing to negotiate or back down.

"Akemi-senpai, no don't do this.." Toono feels his pants being pulled down forcefully; tears pricked his eyes as he realizes that Akemi was committed to this act. "Please wait.."

"I'm done waiting, Toono-kun." Akemi says, his voice more huskier and deeper than usual, "Months have passed since you managed to get away from the gang bang. This time, I'm not letting you go."

Toono squeaked, unsure of what to do. Akemi was really strong for someone of his stature and skinny frame, while Toono didn't have much strength.

The next thing Toono knew, his pants were gone and Akemi was sliding the rubber onto his shaft.

Toono could scream, but he knew that no one would help him because there were only a bunch of perverted boys like Akemi around in the inn. And the two men who were.. busy indulging with each other.

"I can't." Toono weakly sobs, desperately wanting Akemi to let go of him.

"You can," Akemi squirts lube into Toono's tight hole, the coldness of the substance making his body flinch. "And you will." He presses his fingers against Toono's wet rim, spreading it out and watching it twitch.

"I'm gonna put my dick into you now, Toono-kun. I'm gonna fuck you." Akemi says bluntly as he doesn't hesitate to stick his dick into Toono, stretching him out for the first time.

Akemi furrows his brows at how tight Toono was around him; it almost hurt, but when he moved back a bit, he could feel Toono relax just slightly.

Akemi's hands grabbed Toono's waist and pulls him towards him as he slammed his dick into him, making Toono moan out from the sudden harsh movement.

It hurt like hell, but the tightness in his throat made it impossible for him to vocalize his discomfort.

Akemi started to roll his hips, the head of his dick hitting the right spot to make Toono squeal in pleasure.

Akemi was practically using him as a fleshlight—nothing more but a toy for Akemi to get off on. Toono's comfort or satisfaction didn't seem to be his concern at all

Akemi watches in amusement as his dick disappears into Toono with every thrust, ignoring practically everything except for the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. It was so lewd, and it only made his dick harder.

"Come on!~" Akemi quickly pulls his dick out to manhandle Toono so he could lie on his stomach.

Akemi gropes Toono's ass as he thrusts back in, moaning as he feels the familiar wet, warm walls around his dick.

Toono feels pathetic and weak underneath Akemi as he helplessly sobbed in his own arms.

Akemi sighs in relief as he sucks in a breath and fills up the condom.

Toono could feel the rubber stretch out inside, but he didn't want to acknowledge the fact that another boy technically came inside him.

He felt as if his dignity was stolen from him.

Akemi pulls out, patting Toono on the back.

"Congratulations on losing your virginity."