Violent Akemi x Toono

His hands squeeze down tightly onto his throat, making it uncomfortable for Toono, but not enough to choke him out entirely.

Toono tries to cry out, but the pressure on his throat made it impossible to let out a sound.

Akemi seems to be amused by his struggles, and his grasp tightens and untightens, giving Toono only a second to breathe before choking him again to prevent him from passing out.

It was weird, because even though he was being choked right now, it actually enhanced the sensations as Akemi fucked into him, making him more sensitive to his thrusts.

Akemi sadistically presses harder and harder, enjoying the strained cries Toono produced each time he squeezes his neck with vigor.

"I didn't know you were such a masochist, Toono-kun.. You're getting all tight around me whenever I roughen you up, huh?"

It was embarrassing, but it was fortunate for him that Toono wasn't able to speak, though his body obviously betrays him by portraying his arousal.

Suddenly, Akemi pulls out and flips Toono onto his stomach. Before Toono could complain about being manhandled, Akemi grabs him by the hair and tugs harshly, pulling his head back as he enters him again with a squelching sound.

Akemi admired the faint bruises Toono had all over his neck and praises himself internally at his handiwork.

Toono was an absolute mess under his hands, and he loved pushing the first year to his limit.

"You're so freaky, Toono-kun. I don't know why you were so hesitant to lose your virginity."  Akemi bites down onto Toono's shoulder, drawing blood as he earns a delicious yelp from the shaky boy.

Toono pants, his kind completely melted from the pain mixed with pleasure his senpai was giving him. He didn't know why he liked it.

Akemi's tongue licks the blood on Toono's shoulder, tasting the iron on his tongue.

It was raw and animalistic sex, which Akemi hadn't had the pleasure to indulge in for such a long time.

Toono could feel Akemi's fingernails dig into his scalp harshly as he tightens his grip; he was about to cum inside.

"What's wrong, your voice gone weak from being choked? But I was being gentle~ come on, Toono-kun. Sing for me."

"A..Ah.. Agh....!" Toono mewls, his voice cracking as he finally experiences his release, his dick shooting out a long white rope of his cum.

"You came so hard, didn't you?" Akemi teases, "Aren't you a good boy?" He starts to fuck him harder, wanting to orgasm himself too.

Akemi grunts as he bites onto Toono's shoulder again, only leaving very visible bite marks as he releases himself into Toono.

"Hehe~ you seem so innocent, but you're so freaky in bed. How unexpected." Akemi laughs as he lays down on the bed with sweat forming on his face.

Toono sighs.