Yuri x Toono

Yuri was a shameless person.

As hard as he's tried, Toono couldn't go a day without seeing Yuri having sex in the middle of the hallways or sometimes outside.

Even when he's doing it in an empty classroom, he could hear him from outside because of how loud Yuri usually is.

It's so embarrassing for Toono to constantly walk in a room and see Yuri doing something so lewd while making explicit noises. It's gotten so bad to the point where he stands outside the door waiting to hear a noise before going in.

He should've been desensitized to it now, but it honestly still kind of freaks him out seeing people doing something so intimate in a public place.

He could never understand him.

—-

Toono takes a peak around the corner, slightly paranoid after having to witness so much sex within just a few months of attending the academy.

He freezes when he feels breathing down his neck.

"Ack!!" He jumps, turning around to see the perpetrator.

It was Yuri, who had his tongue and was panting like a dog.

He had no idea how such a noisy person can also be so sneaky. But then again, every member in the Yarichin Bitch club had that ability for some reason.

"Sex?" Yuri asked in a high pitched tone, and it was only then that Toono realized that Yuri's pants were half down with something leaking in between his thighs.

Ew.. He smelled weird, too.

"No." Toono declines, trying not to look down at Yuri's exposed crotch.

"Boooooring." Yuri hums, his hands finding their way to Toono's chest and squeezing his nipples.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"Virgin boring," He twists his hands, causing excruciating pain in Toono's nipples. "Dickie small?" He purposefully teases, trying to make Toono mad.

"Stop it..!"

"Weee!!" Yuri pushes Toono onto the ground, pinning him down on the floor, his intentions clear to Toono.

"Wha— no! Stop it, Yuri-senpai!"

Yuri easily slides Toono's pants and underwear down, grinning widely at the sight of his flaccid dick.

"It's okay, it's okay!~" Yuri says in a cheery tone.

"Tee-hee, virgin's dickie.." Yuri strokes Toono's dick, and god, did he hate to admit, but he was quite skilled with his hands too.

"Uh.. uh.. Yuri-senpai.."

"Relax~" He coos, quickly swallowing down Toono's dick.

It was a weird feeling, having his private being in someone's throat... It was wet and warm...

"Ack.. ahh.." Toono whines, his legs shaking.

Yuri hums and giggles as he kept on sucking Toono, and it enhances the sensations; he really was good at blowjobs.

"Ahhhh.." Toono's toes curl in pleasure, his instincts telling him to grab his hair.

Toono feels his stomach churn, and his breathing becomes labored as he chases his orgasm.

"Yuri-senpai!" Toono quietly moans as he tugged onto Yuri's hair, shooting his seed down his throat.

"Ah... I'm so sorry.. I.. I couldn't control myself.." Toono blushes, trying to explain himself.

"Go be go be yummy!~" Yuri licks his lips and swallows all of his load.

"Yuri not done, want virgin!" Yuri salivates, his face hovering over Toono's.

"U-uh...?"

Yuri licks Toono's cheek, "Neko, you!"

"N-neko?" Toono remembers that it meant being a bottom— or taking it up his butt... "No no no no.."

"Nya~!" Yuri takes out a mini sized lubricant bottle and squeezes it onto his fingers.

Toono squirms, "Agh.. right here?! Stop.."

Yuri doesn't listen and shoves two of his fingers into Toono.

"Hehe!~ Insides squeezy squeezy!"

"Ow.. it burns.." Toono clenches his eyes shut as the pain slowly subsides.

"Hole so tight!! Yuri eat up virgin!!" He starts to pump his fingers faster, giggling as he watches Toono's reaction.

Yuri licks the base of Toono's dick as he kept fingering him, coating it in his saliva.

"Aaa... noo.. stop it, Yuri-senpai.."

Yuri retracts his fingers, licking them before he rubs his leaking cock against Toono's hole.

Toono softly gasps as Yuri slams inside him without any warning.

"Wooo!! Hehehe! Bye-bee, virginity! Yuri did it!!"

"S-stop.. that's so rough.." Toono complains, but it only falls on deaf ears.

Toono whimpers as the halls echoes with Yuri fucking into him deeply.

Toono's eyes widen as Yuri lifts his legs up in order for him to be able to thrust inside deeper.

"It's so deep..." Toono cried out, "Y-Yuri-senpai!!"

"You're fiiiine!~" Yuri assures, "Yuri finish in butthole!!"

"Nnh.. ahh.." Toono feels Yuri's strong hands wrap around his neck and gently squeeze.

"Ah?!" Toono's ass clenches around Yuri's dick.

"Oooh?! Hehe, squeeze!~" Yuri pants, rocking his hips back and forth relentlessly until he came inside of Toono.

Yuri stands up and pulls his pants up. "Bye-bee!"

Toono was dazed as he tried to comprehend what he had just experienced.