Akemi x Toono

"Ugh... It's so tight.. I can barely move...!" Toono complains, trying to wriggle his arms around as he was bounded by the rope Akemi had tied around his body.

"That's the point, silly!~" Akemi double checks the knots to see if any of them were loose; he ruffles Toono's hair once he made sure Toono was secure and unable to move too much.

"Yeah, but did you have to tie it so tight?" Toono winces at the rope nearly digging into his skin, "It really hurts."

"Oh, stop being such a whiner, Toono-kun. I haven't done anything to you. Besides, I'm great with tying people up! Trust me!" Akemi rolls his eyes and shrugs off any complaints Toono had for him as he wanders off to retrieve a condom and a bottle of lubricant.

"A little bruising won't hurt you..." Akemi sets the condom aside and pushes Toono's body so that he laid flat on his stomach. "At least, not that much."

Toono shifts uncomfortably as Akemi slowly traces circles around his puckered hole.

Akemi's slicked up fingers easily slipped inside his tight hole.

"Oh my, Toono-kun!~ You might just be the tightest person I'll fuck!" Akemi feels his fingers being clamped down by Toono's walls, "You know, the ones who usually shy away from sex become sluts once they do try it out."

Toono huffs, shaking his head, "That's not true... There's no way."

Akemi giggles lightheartedly, "I'm just speaking from experience. But I wonder how you'd react when I break you in for the first time. Will you cry out loudly? Or will you beg me for more like a little bitch?" He harshly shoves his fingers as far as he could into Toono, making him wail out.

"That look on your face is soooo pathetic, I almost pity you, Toono-kun. Almost." He pulls his fingers out, smacking Toono's ass and his dick twitches in satisfaction after Toono yelps in a higher pitched tone.

He slaps his cheeks again.

SMACK!

The loud slapping sound filled the small room; hearing such pleasant noises coming from Toono, Akemi keeps smacking his ass until his cheeks turn red and raw.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

Each slap earned a loud cry from Toono, whose body jolted from the pain of being smacked repeatedly.

Toono was drooling at the mouth, his eyes glazed over as he was subsequently lost in thought.

"Aww, are you already in sub-space? I didn't even get my dick wet... Virgins are so fragile, get become the freakiest whores after being broken in." Akemi slaps his shaft against Toono's asscheeks teasingly, "You're a weak virgin, aren't you? I'm going to see if I can convert you into a lowlife cock hungry bitch." He snickers as he enters Toono's tight heat without any warning.

"Mmf..!" Toono bites back a loud moan, too ashamed to admit he was incredibly turned on by Akemi's degrading words and rough treatment.

"I haven't even started, yet you look like a mess. You're so easy, Toono-kun..." Akemi grabs Toono by the shoulders, slamming his hips into Toono's ass roughly; his ass was way more sensitive after being slapped, so Toono whined every time Akemi's hips met against his ass.

"Nnngh.. ahhh..." Toono moans deliciously, his body trembling from the ultimate pleasure he was being given.

"Wow, you moan like a whore." Akemi moves his hands to Toono's throat, squeezing it as he thrusts into him maniacally. He was absolutely driven by lust, and all he wanted to do was to fill Toono with his potent seed deep into him.

Akemi's eye glances down, and he realizes he'd forgotten to use the condom. Oh well, it's not like Toono would realize anytime soon, and they were already far too deep to back out now.

Akemi's balls tightened as he grunts, nearing his edge as he grips onto Toono harder, making the boy gasp out for air as his eyes roll back in pure pleasure.

Akemi finally came, emptying himself into Toono's bowels.

Akemi pulls out quickly to admire his handiwork, smiling with pride as he watches cum pool on the ground.

"Tsk, Tsk.. You're so far gone, aren't you, Toono-kun?" Akemi kneels in front of Toono, lifting his chin up with a finger to make him have eye contact with him. Sure enough, he seemed to be looking out in the distance, his mind occupied somewhere else.

Akemi chuckles to himself and starts to untie Toono, "Stay right here while I get the lotion to put on your rope marks."

It wasn't like Toono could go anywhere, anyway.